No announcement yet.

Smiley (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha ascenine plot. Killer is creepy though. We can all agree to that.

Comment

Maybe it's not "magically" summon but that she stumbles on his website and he goes after her for it.

Although I think that was already the plot of another movie.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Seems stupid

C'mon, "summons via internet". It sounds that I'm gonna laugh. Sure, the guy's face is not really nice, but it doesn't seem horrible. I think I'm about to faceplam.
        "Let me twist you fate"

Comment

haha so do you just tweet @Smiley come n get me!

Comment

Pretty sure it's a satire. The channel name on YouTube that uploaded it is called TotallySketch.

Plus Tobuscus is in it.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]11yBPx-ymZA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

The last few seconds where you get the closeup of the mask he looks pretty creepy. But Shane Dawson, really?

Comment

i just preordered it, looks good. Love slasher films and the mask is cool looking.

Comment

Think I heard a few bad things from folks I trust and have similar horror tastes. However, I'll probably still rent it on Netflix. Fearing I'll be wasting a rental but hey I'm stupid enough to check it out
                    Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

It looks like it could be cool, but I have a serious suspicion that it will end up failing in the plot department. The mask bit is creepy awesome though.

Comment

I'm a sucker for slashers and agree the killer looks cool. Its been getting terrible reviews but sometimes I like bad slashers.

Reminds me, there was a slasher a while back called plasterhead where the killer looked cool but again got terrible reviews. Might have a crappy slasher night one night. Don't know why I do this to myself.

Comment

I saw this awhile back and honestly thought it wasnt real at first because the description seemed so lame to me. Oh well.
                          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                            I saw this awhile back and honestly thought it wasnt real at first because the description seemed so lame to me. Oh well.
                            It seems to me like a movie that looked interesting on paper but in practice not so much.... Like the film makers were sitting around patting themselves on the back with cries of "the internet kids are going to eat this shit up".

Comment

why is this movie getting so much hate? So its not the best slasher but its original and entertaining.

It drives me crazy when people hate on original horror films like this, cabin in the woods, Rob Zombie's films but support the lame ass remakes from platinum dunes. urgh.

Comment

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. Best original slasher right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X