Smiley (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
    why is this movie getting so much hate? So its not the best slasher but its original and entertaining.

It drives me crazy when people hate on original horror films like this, cabin in the woods, Rob Zombie's films but support the lame ass remakes from platinum dunes. urgh.
    Are you fucking retarded? Rob Zombie did 2 remakes.

Comment

Not interested at all in watching this flick. The trailer is a big turn off and the WOM hasn't been positive for the most part.

Comment

People hate on Cabin in the Woods but support Platinum Dunes? What bizarro world do you live in Nightmare Warrior?

Comment

This movie was bad... all of the "cool" this film was trying to have seemed outdated by 5 years and the lead actress gives a terrible performance (her "omg i'm so scared" squeaky voice made me want to punch a newborn). The only thing that kept me going through the whole thing was figuring out who Smiley was, and they didn't do a good job of that... the ending was stupid as hell.

Not good!

Comment

I liked the concept and Smiley had a creepy factor, but the characters were so unlikeable and the horrible acting brought it down.
            "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
            H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Originally posted by ladynos View Post
              I liked the concept and Smiley had a creepy factor, but the characters were so unlikeable and the horrible acting brought it down.
              Yeah, Smiley looked kinda cool I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                Are you fucking retarded? Rob Zombie did 2 remakes.
                Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                People hate on Cabin in the Woods but support Platinum Dunes? What bizarro world do you live in Nightmare Warrior?

The dude's on another planet.

Comment

I cannot believe I sat through this. One of the worst films I have seen for a long long time. I did it for the lulz? seriously?

Comment

Working...
                  X