Smiley (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiley (2012)

'After learning of an urban legend in which a demented serial killer named Smiley can be summoned through the Internet, mentally fragile Ashley must decide whether she is losing her mind or becoming Smiley's next victim.'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2025667/

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/479...way-your-heart

Originally posted by Lizard King View Post

That picture creeps me right out!

Comment

Originally posted by ruemorgue View Post
      Agreed!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but it makes me laugh. Smiley? Are you kidding me. The whole concept cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by ruemorgue View Post
          Originally posted by Matt Macabre View Post
          Agreed!
          The plot of the film sounds absurd but I agree about the pic, that's what caught my eye

Comment

Originally posted by cubbiechris View Post
            I'm sorry but it makes me laugh. Smiley? Are you kidding me. The whole concept cracks me up.
            It is actually funny but disturbing to me too.
            I wouldn't find the humor in it if that thing was chasing me around with a knife.
            I guess it all depends too on how this movie is done.
            Horror or comedy?

Comment

"summoned through the Internet"

oh my, what have we come to.. (shakes head in dissapointment)

must admit that the killer looks kind of awesome.. hahahaha

Comment

Concept seems...ridiculous. Unless they mean summoned as in hired like a hitman or something. But hey, a new slasher to look forward to? Sign me up. If it can keep up with Hatchet and Laid to Rest I'm good.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

I agree, the killer is pretty creepy looking.

The knife, black clothes and bald head remind me a bit of Chromeskull (who I wish had been called Chromedome).

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    I agree, the killer is pretty creepy looking.

The knife, black clothes and bald head remind me a bit of Chromeskull (who I wish had been called Chromedome).
                    There's a trasnformer AND ninja turtle villain named that

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Smiley? For real? From the internet?

Where do these writers get their weed? I can't take a movie like this serious, who knows, maybe I'm wrong, maybe it will be great. But right now it's about a girl that summons a killer through the internet, he smiles a lot too.

Comment

well, I'd rather watch something original like this than another fucking remake.

Comment

This looks like something that would come from Japan. Wasn't Captain Howdy an internet stalker too?

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                            well, I'd rather watch something original like this than another fucking remake.
                            I can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
                              There's a trasnformer AND ninja turtle villain named that
                              It would've been funny if one of the characters called him that.

"Hey Chromedome!" *whacks with a shovel*

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Working...
                              X