Exit Humanity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit Humanity

Ok I just read about this and I will admit I have a soft spot for military horror, and period horror whether it be the 40s , old west or roman...

Needless to say I am a bit excited to see this one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1781812/
    Last edited by Caustic Coffee; 01-17-2013, 07:34 AM.

Wow Dee Wallace and Bill Moseley.
    This might have really nice potential.
    I am also looking forward to check this out
    Cat Lady at it's finest.

Comment

Civil War zombies...fuck yeah!

Comment

I think this looks pretty damn cool.

[YOUTUBE]_DExlXcU20U[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Count me in, i'm thoroughly impressed by that trailer and some of the early reviews are singing it's praises

Comment

I caught it tonight and was very impressed, decent gore, zombie make-up, story was ok and the acting was good. Great cast as well, the third act starts to weaken the film a lot though
            Last edited by Mr. Bill; 09-04-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I have this since months on my HDD, needs to be watched.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

I was looking forward to this so much but after watching it thought it was shit 4/10

Comment

Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                  I was looking forward to this so much but after watching it thought it was shit 4/10
                  I thought it was a little better than that, but yeah, I was ultimately disappointed too. The setup is very nice, set in the civil war, zombies overtake the country so there's tension between the north and south, along with the undead. My main problem was that it was overly long, without a strong climax and without much plot building. It just seemed to follow the main character who brooded without end, while he encountered outsiders who decided they hated him and were going to kill him no matter what.

I guess I just don't think it would be that crucial to continue a war when zombies have come along and killed three quarters of the population already. I kind of think squabbles of that variety would sort themselves out and humans would unite against the common enemy, but what do I know?

The main character was good and did feel a bit like Walking Dead as billed, but it was a bit slow.

5/10
                  Last edited by Caustic Coffee; 09-04-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I pretty much agree with all of that and feel the film was a huge missed opportunity, my main peeve with the film was the rounding up of the zombies!
                    ... fooking ridiculous
                    With a bit of tweaking this film might have been great

Comment

Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                      I pretty much agree with all of that and feel the film was a huge missed opportunity, my main peeve with the film was the rounding up of the zombies!
                      ... fooking ridiculous
                      With a bit of tweaking this film might have been great
                      Agreed. The movie had huge potential and I kind of hope someone else takes a crack at the setup and just does a better job.

Comment

I liked it, not perfect but the one of the best zombie movies I've seen recently, & best of the Bloody-Disgusting Selects I've seen so far.

Comment

I have had the dvd for quite a while and have yet to watch it. Perhaps soon I will get around to it. To many films currently on my plate to see.

Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

Comment

I bought this movie awhile ago, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X