The Collection (2011)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Collection (2011)

I dont know about you guys but the movie The Collector was fuckin badass and my eyes were fucking glued to the television it was that good, but when i found out there would be a second coming up, Ohhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyy Jesus....

heres the info:
    The Collection (2011)

Arkin escapes with his life from the vicious grips of "The Collector" during an entrapment party where he adds beautiful Elena to his "Collection." Instead of recovering from the trauma, Arkin is suddenly abducted from the hospital by mercenaries hired by Elena's wealthy father. Arkin is blackmailed to team up with the mercenaries and track down The Collector's booby trapped warehouse and save Elena

So what do you guys think and what are your thoughts?
    $<(~Shelby~)>$
    [XBOXLIVE]svdavis69[/XBOXLIVE]

Have zero interest. The first film was bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
      Have zero interest. The first film was bad enough.
      The first film was decent until the end where the director & writer to get as cliched as inhumanly possible.

But I agree with Rusted31, if this second movie ends in a stupid note like the first one, I'm not watching.

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

I'll probably watch it, enjoyed the first one with the traps and stuff but felt the backstory was quite weak throughout. Also for some reason the collectors eyes through the mask annoyed me, but that's nothing to judge a movie on haha.

Comment

I'll watch it as I really enjoyed the first one. I found it very entertaining.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

I liked the first one so I'd be willing to check this one out.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Big fan of the first film so sign me up.

There was some BTS footage on the net a month ago but the producers took it down.
              Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Have no interest. If Dunstan and Melton have shown me anything, they're only decent to mediocre attemps at filmmaking have been Saw related. Everything else(Collector, Feast movies) total crap. And, I'm starting to think the only reason their Saw movies are "alright" are because they tight framed into an established storyline, so there was a set of rules they HAD to follow prior to stepping into the franchise. When they try to make up their own rules, it just falls apart and feels messy.

Comment

Love the first one and will see the sequel at the theater. It's nice to know that something is filling Saw's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                    I liked the first one so I'd be willing to check this one out.
                    Same here.

The first is very underrated, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Comment

Agreed

This may be the only movie I am awaiting with breathless anticipation this year.

Comment

WIDE theatrical release on November 30th, 2012! Can't wait to see this sequel, the stills look great.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/31...e-gory-stills/

Comment

Count me in, I'm a fan of The Collector through and through.

Comment

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                            WIDE theatrical release on November 30th, 2012! Can't wait to see this sequel, the stills look great.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/31...e-gory-stills/
                            Luv the meathook through the chin. Can't wait for this; thought it'd be out by Halloween.

Comment

I'll definitely be checking this one out in a theatre!

Comment

Working...
                              X