No announcement yet.

The ABC'S Of Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm excited for this. Saw the first trailer a while back and that new one looks damn good as well.

Can't wait to see how this ends up.

Comment

Its out now if anyone is interested

i have been looking forward to this, some really good directors took part in this. Ill probably watch it tonight or tomorrow

Comment

Oh I'm interested. I'm gonna get on that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinx View Post
          Its out now if anyone is interested
          Where? I will see it in a few weeks in theater, so I guess I will wait until then.
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
            Where? I will see it in a few weeks in theater, so I guess I will wait until then.
            It's on VOD right now.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

800 points on xbox for SD and 880 for HD. I'll probably give it a rent tonight if I can't find it to watch somewhere else for cheaper or free.

Comment

We watched it last night. over all it was pretty good. There was a letter or two that I could have done without (but the beauty of it is 3 minutes or so later, it was over).

8/10

D was oddly my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                  We watched it last night. over all it was pretty good. There was a letter or two that I could have done without (but the beauty of it is 3 minutes or so later, it was over).

8/10

D was oddly my favorite
                  Pretty brutal for the most part?

Comment

i watched it last night. It has some really good ones and terrible ones. I found myself trying to guess what word they used. Got a few right

But overall i really liked it, I thought it was a great idea for a film.

8/10

Comment

Originally posted by zaglewiz View Post
                      Pretty brutal for the most part?
                      Some of them were brutal enough that I ended up turning my head away from (*possible spoiler?* some of that was because of kid shit, and thats the one thing that seriously gets to me) and some were super lame.

H was another awesome one

Originally posted by Jinx View Post
                      i watched it last night. It has some really good ones and terrible ones. I found myself trying to guess what word they used. Got a few right

But overall i really liked it, I thought it was a great idea for a film.

8/10
                      I totally played that same game.

Comment

Some of them were brutal enough that I ended up turning my head away from (*possible spoiler?* some of that was because of kid shit, and thats the one thing that seriously gets to me) and some were super lame.

[SPOILER]L really didn't bother me up until the little kid showed up and the bed was rocking.. That was absolutely fucked up! i can't believe they put that shit in there.[/SPOILER]

Comment

This sounds awesome. Gonna watch it this weekend.

Comment

O for Orgasm was amazing. That was my favorite one. Either F, or M were the two worst ones though. Most of the stuff in this film was REALLY graphic. I gave it a 6.5.

Comment

Some of them were brutal enough that I ended up turning my head away from (*possible spoiler?* and thats the one thing that seriously gets to me) and some were super lame.

I deleted the Spoiler part because that shows up very easy while quoting But anyways after A Serbian Film anything involving children would be hard to compare to that.

Comment

I loved it.

Like people already have said, it got some really good ones and some really bad ones. I ended up digging most of them, with U being my absolute favorite and M being the worst one.

Comment

Working...
                                X