The ABC'S Of Death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ABC'S Of Death

I found out about this when I was looking up what upcoming projects Jason Eisener had in the pipeline. The trailer definitely has me interested in seeing this...

(From IMDB)
    The ABC's Of Death is A 26-chapter anthology that showcases death in all it's vicious wonder and brutal beauty.

Directed by
    Angela Bettis
    Hélène Cattet
    Ernesto Díaz Espinoza
    Jason Eisener
    Bruno Forzani
    Adrián García Bogliano
    Gadi Harel
    Thomas Cappelen Malling
    Yoshihiro Nishimura
    Banjong Pisanthanakun
    Simon Rumley
    Marcel Sarmiento
    Srdjan Spasojevic
    Timo Tjahjanto
    Andrew Traucki
    Nacho Vigalondo
    Jake West
    Ti West
    Ben Wheatley
    Adam Wingard
    Noboru Iguchi
    Yûdai Yamaguchi

[YOUTUBE]9leib-3X8eA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.facebook.com/theabcsofdeath

Those look pretty crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
      Those look pretty crazy.

I thought the same thing, then I was like I have to show this!

Comment

A is for anal.When this guy gets a hemroid,he turns into a monster and goes out and kills someone.Then he takes his victims spinal fluid and applies it to his hemroid.The hemroid goes away and he turns back into a human.
        sigpic

Comment

This is a must. I am so in.
          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

im actually excited for this movie, i havent heard about it up until now
            "Sleep – those little slices of death, how I loathe them.”

Comment

The ABC’s Of Death (2013)

Twenty-six directors. Twenty-six ways to die. The ABC’s OF DEATH is perhaps the most ambitious anthology film ever conceived with productions spanning fifteen countries and featuring segments directed by over two dozen of the world's leading talents in contemporary genre film. Inspired by children’s educational books, the motion picture is comprised of twenty-six individual chapters, each helmed by a different director assigned a letter of the alphabet. The directors were then given free reign in choosing a word to create a story involving death.
              [YOUTUBE]UFgrFENQ4oQ[/YOUTUBE]

This looks insane! I'm sure some of the segments will suck and some will be awesome. Some of the segments look like they will have good creepy atmosphere. Very cool concept for the segments. Can't wait to check this one out! Here are the 26 directors involved:

Kaare Andrews (Altitude), USA
              Angela Bettis (Roman), USA
              Ernesto Díaz Espinoza (Mirageman; Mandrill), Chile
              Jason Eisener (Hobo With A Shotgun), Canada
              Bruno Forzani & Héléne Cattet (Amer), Belgium
              Adrían Garcia Bogliano (Cold Sweat), Mexico
              Xavier Gens (Frontiers; Hitman), France
              Lee Hardcastle (T is For Toliet), UK
              Jorge Michel Grau (We Are What We Are), Mexico
              Noburu Iguchi, (Robo Geisha), Japan
              Thomas Malling (Norwegian Ninja), Norway
              Anders Morgenthaler (Princess), Denmark
              Yoshihiro Nishimura (Tokyo Gore Police), Japan
              Banjong Pisathanakun (Shutter), Thailand
              Simon Rumley (Red, White & Blue), UK
              Marcel Sarmiento (Deadgirl), USA
              Jon Schnepp (Metalocalypse; The Venture Bros.), USA
              Srdjan Spasojevic (A Serbian Film), Serbia
              Timo Tjahjanto (Macabre), Indonesia
              Andrew Traucki (The Reef), Australia
              Nacho Vigalondo (TimeCrimes), Spain
              Jake West (Doghouse), UK
              Ti West (House of the Devil; The Innkeepers), USA
              Ben Wheatley (Kill List), UK
              Adam Wingard (A Horrible Way to Die), USA
              Yudai Yamaguchi (Yakuza Weapon), Japan
              Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

Well this looks fucking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                  Well this looks fucking stupid.
                  Oh Sarsoor! Looks like a ton of fun to me as there are some great directors involved. Some of the segments do look kinda stupid in the previews but that's expected with so many different folks involved. Looks like they wanted something different which is always a good thing in horror.

Comment

Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                    Oh Sarsoor! Looks like a ton of fun to me as there are some great directors involved. Some of the segments do look kinda stupid in the previews but that's expected with so many different folks involved. Looks like they wanted something different which is always a good thing in horror.

I'm hoping it's good because the idea got me intrigued. Will they be able to pull it off? Let us see.

Comment

Awesome thread dude, I made one for this last year ! Great minds think alike...

http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...ad.php?t=63516

I've been looking forward to this for a looong time now...

Comment

There was no thread for this yet?
                        Can't wait to finally see it, heard so many things about it. Good things, horrible things, insane things.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                          There was no thread for this yet?
                          Can't wait to finally see it, heard so many things about it. Good things, horrible things, insane things.
                          See above...

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post

I'm hoping it's good because the idea got me intrigued. Will they be able to pull it off? Let us see.
                            It'll be interesting to see if they can make it all work. Interesting idea to try but could be a clusterfuck in the end. Looks pretty bizarre which always seems to gain my interest

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                            Awesome thread dude, I made one for this last year ! Great minds think alike...

http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...ad.php?t=63516

I've been looking forward to this for a looong time now...
                            The search function seems to be batty again as it showed no threads even when creating it Combined the two and great minds do think alike Magnet seems to release lots of cool stuff too which hopefully is a good sign!

Comment

I've seen about five entries, and they were all subpar. This idea works better as a group of faux trailers.

Comment

Working...
                              X