Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx
    Me too.

I would be skeptical, but Leigh Whannel and James Wan are back on board. They haven't made a bad film yet, individually or together.
    They kick ass! And I will stand by that.

Comment

I loved the first movie.

It made my almost piss my pants on more than once occasion.

I'll be definitely checking this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleBarreledShotgun View Post
        They kick ass! And I will stand by that.

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
        I loved the first movie.

It's the most scared I've been since watching The Blair Witch Project when I was young. Most movies can't do that. Pure brilliance.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en XxSinzXx View Post

It's the most scared I've been since watching The Blair Witch Project when I was young. Most movies can't do that. Pure brilliance.
          I agree.

If a movie in todays climate can make you jump then it must be good.

Comment

Originally posted by thesassycynic View Post
            Aw. I might cry.
            Like "boohoo someone doesn't like a movie I do so I'll call them a hipster"? Yea, fuck off. I don't care if someone likes a certain movie or not but don't act like you're so fucking cool for liking it that anyone that doesn't is immediately trying to be cooler than you.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

If they do it right I am all for a sequel. I definitely liked the first one despite a couple flaws.

Comment

I really do NOT see why they have to put a sequel to everything.
                LEAVE FILMS ALONE... think up something on your own dammit!

WTF.... If they do a sequel they are just going to ruin it. Right now, Insidious is a good horror movie, best I've seen in 10 years EASILY.
                Once they make a sequel, it dies. Horror movies should never have sequels unless they are going to wind up being classics like Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St. or the Jason movies.
                Insidious is NEVER going to be a series like that.

DONT FUCK IT UP MAN

Welcome to my world Bitch.
                Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
                Sam Winchester: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
                "I'm Amazing. I'm Batman!"

Comment

Rogue the Vampirate, I actually trust Wan and Whanell. All the sequels you listed sucked because they weren't being handled by the original creators. Halloween 2 was alright(at least I thought so). Most of the others were just handed off to other directors/writers, which is how most sequels are made. Still, there are a few good sequels out there(Aliens).

Besides, with Wan and Whanell doing the sequel, they can stick closely to their vision of what they want Insidious(the idea or even a series) to be without the concept being watered down by other minds who want to take it in the directions THEY think is more fitting. That's what happens with most sequels. Hell, that's what happens with reboots too.

Comment

Honestly I say they leave it alone. It'll just cheapen the first one if they continue it. I say no way!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                      I loved the first movie.

Same here. Scariest movie I've seen since The Exorcist. Only time in my adult life I can remember actually screaming and jumping during a movie
                      @classicmaterial

sigpic

Comment

With Insidious, it was certainly a "your mileage may vary" kinda movie.

For me, the first two acts are great. The third act however, it just falls apart.
                        If they can make the sequel solid all the way through, great! But until it's made, I'm apprehensive about it.
                        The level of human stupidity has gone too high, we must bring out the Brick Gun.

Comment

I would watch this even though the original was heavily flawed. The villain was silly as fuck which made the whole film unscary but Im interested in ways the sequel can be improved upon.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

I'd like to see them take astral projection a bit further in the sequel.

Comment

I thought it was great. I think they should've avoided the silly CGI on the red-headed demon (like the forked tongue and the running on the wall... one of the most awesome parts was just the creature standing behind Patrick Wilson, and the moment where it stands in the shadows in the corner of the kid's room), but I'm up for a sequel. I'm curious where they'll take it. The poster for the first one was terrible though... the kid just standing there. Why not the witch lady with the candle? There are a lot better images that would've got me to see the film sooner... plus, that kinda spoils something.

Comment

I got really excited when I heard about the sequel cause I really liked the first film but i heard that it was going to have the same actors in it which makes me wonder if they're going to explain what happened at the end of "Insidious" because Rose Byrne's character already knows who her "husband" really is

Comment

Working...
                                X