No announcement yet.

Insidious 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the most unintentionally hillarious films I've seen. Good for riffing and I expect the sequel to be more of the same.
    I can't believe anyone found this movie remotely scary...has horror gotten that bad?

Comment

I didn't find the first one very scary but it was an interesting movie, I might see the sequel.

Comment

Not the best nor the scariest film but it was certainly a good bit of fun. It had its moments and I am curious to see what they'll do next, especially if Wan and Whannell are definitely going to be onboard.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Wan, but was surprised with Insidious. I expected to hate it, but kinda liked it. Yeah, it turned sour as it progressed, but it's definitely Wan's best movie. I really didn't like it enough to be interested in a sequel.

Comment

The official release date has been set to September 13th, 2013.

Loved the first. Definitely looking forward to seeing where they take this series.

Comment

Its sparked my interest. I watched the first one (very very prego, and the overload of hormones had me crying through the whole thing ). I like the concept but I hope the fact thats its a sequel doesn't ruin it.

Comment

The first was pretty good so I will defo check the sequel

Comment

Hoping a teaser or trailer will get released sometime soon... maybe attached to The Conjuring.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
                    Hoping a teaser or trailer will get released sometime soon... maybe attached to The Conjuring.
                    I bet you're right, hadn't thought about that. Look forward to both of them.

Comment

Have they released a plot synopsis for the movie yet? I wonder if the bring back that old lady. She creeped the hell outa me, then again most old people do.

Comment

I will watch anything James Waan does!! Love all of his stuff!!!

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                        Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

The first one was ok but became rather silly towards the end.

Comment

[youtube]fBbi4NeebAk[/youtube]

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                                Looks good.
                                Agreed, looking forward!

I hope this and Carrie destroy PA5 this fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X