Insidious 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insidious 2

Leigh Whannel had just announced via twitter he is writing the sequel to the 2011 film Insidious. Opinions?

I'm up for it. Love the first. My favorite horror film from 2011.

Comment

I won't be had again.
      Join me in The Mortuary

Comment

I guaranteed a fucking sequel to this shit. Just goes to prove how money hungry hollywood is.

Comment

I'd be willing to give it a watch,Insidious had it's moments.A tad overrated though when people were saying how scary it was.
          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
            I'd be willing to give it a watch,Insidious had it's moments.A tad overrated though when people were saying how scary it was.
            It wasn't completely bad, but it pissed me off to hear people say it was better than the Exorcist. That's just fucking retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              It wasn't completely bad, but it pissed me off to hear people say it was better than the Exorcist. That's just fucking retarded.
              Ahh Yeah,not even close
              Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

I don't have a clue where they are going to take this.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleBarreledShotgun View Post
                  I don't have a clue where they are going to take this.
                  Straight up the furthers ass.

Comment

It was a pretty good horror movie for todays standards. That is why it got so much praise

Comment

I personally enjoyed the first one. Did i think it was an amazing film? No. But it was a good watch. A second one may just ruin the first one for me, even more then my retarded class mates already have.

Comment

First half of Insidious is terrifying....then they start getting obsessed with weird psychics and cringe worthy dialog.

I wouldn't mind seeing what happens if they get another chance.

Comment

The first was fair to middling overall but improved as it progressed, so it warrants a sequel.

Comment

Insidious 2

i really liked Insidious, i can't wait to see the 2nd, hopefully i will be just as good

Comment

Insidious was crap. I'm so sick of these bullshit attempts at horror movies. Paranormal Activity is just as bad. Hollywood is dishing out what they think is horror and (since everyone flocks to the fucking theaters) it makes money, we can expect to see more of this trash. Hooray!

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

Working...
                              X