• Show
Clear All

Found footage?

DO.

NOT.

WANT.

IT.

Comment

I'm very excited for this. The trailer looks mental and it looks like it will actually deliver. I'm guessing that Ti West's segment will probably be the only one which has a slower pace, but the rest of it looks like it will be jam packed with craziness.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

I've watched the RedBand trailer quite a few times since in was released and now even more excited to check it out! Had been reading some really good info before the trailer came out and was not disappointed. Very spooky and looks like it has a ton of awesome atmosphere. Only sad thing is that it will receive the VOD/limited release issue. Wish this was being released nationwide.......hoping it will happen like the first PA did back in the day and open up semi-wide because of the Halloween business it will bring in.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
          Found footage?

DO.

NOT.

WANT.

IT.
          Your posts....

DO.

NOT.

CARE.

Comment

I actually love found footage films.

Comment

This looks so good. I can't wait to watch it!
              "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                I actually love found footage films.
                I like found footage films when they're done right, and not half assed.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                  I like found footage films when they're done right, and not half assed.
                  I agree. This actually seems like it's found footage done right. It's a video taping of guys breaking into a house to find a video tape(LOL). The whole "various different disturbing video footage" reminds me of all those urban legends(particularly creepypastas, which some revolve around those "unmarked/generic labeled" video tapes that contain disturbing accounts and horrific footage).

From what was seen, I'm totally feeling bat girl(vampire chick), the, what I'm guessing, is a zombie story(the hand rising out of the basement floor, which looks uber creepy), and the one where the door's window starts to shut by itself(possessed house??), which is an awesome looking effect for VHS quality footage.

Comment

the trailer looks great, this is exactly the kind of thing that scares me.. the static and the chaos and screaming, i cant wait to pirate this of the web

Comment

Originally posted by scarred4life View Post
                      the trailer looks great, this is exactly the kind of thing that scares me.. the static and the chaos and screaming, i cant wait to pirate this of the web
                      Yeah it actually looks like VHS footage.

Comment

Hence the name.

Comment

I guess i am in the minority who is kind of sick of this genre. I think I am just burned out by this and zombies right now.

Comment

Cheers!
                            My Top 15 Favorite Slasher Movies (leave a comment):
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EJaizdfeU

Comment

It also looks as though they ripped off the movie poster for Visiting Hours.

Comment

I want this.

Comment

Working...
                                X