V/H/S (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V/H/S (2012)

The BD produced 'found footage' anthology film with shorts directed by Ti West, Joe Swanberg, Radio Silence, David Bruckner, Adam Wingard, and Glenn McQuaid.

Personally, I love the 'found footage' sub genre so this is pretty much my most anticipated film right now. especially with all of the RAVE reviews it got at Sundance this year. Did anyone catch it at Sundance? This looks pretty awesome.

Really excited for it. Some awesome filmmakers involved with this.

You didn't let me finish. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm gonna bash your brains in!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodypacman View Post
      Really excited for it. Some awesome filmmakers involved with this.
      This. I'm really excited to see what Ti West and Adam Wingard have contributed to the 'found footage' sub genre.

Comment

I love anthology films and I can't wait to see this one. The Skype Ghost story sounds interesting.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

i love the fact that they combined anthology with found footage. I have been reading different rave reviews and i just cant wait to see this. Hope it lives up to the hype!

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
            I love anthology films and I can't wait to see this one. The Skype Ghost story sounds interesting.
            I heard that one, and the one made by Radio Silence are the two best ones.

Originally posted by scarred4life View Post
            i love the fact that they combined anthology with found footage. I have been reading different rave reviews and i just cant wait to see this. Hope it lives up to the hype!
            Same here! It sounds awesome.

Comment

I wasn't excited for this one at first because the fuckstick who runs BD was producing it but than I saw the people who were directing it and got excited.

Plus Mr. D did get The Woman and Chop released on DVD. So props to him
              Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                I wasn't excited for this one at first because the fuckstick who runs BD was producing it but than I saw the people who were directing it and got excited.

Plus Mr. D did get The Woman and Chop released on DVD. So props to him

Comment

This is the first I'm hearing of it, so I did some research online and it looks really entertaining. I'm looking forward to this... I may watch it when it goes on VOD, instead of waiting for the DVD.

Is there a trailer for it?
                  Last edited by Agent Panic; 02-20-2012, 09:51 PM.
                  "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

Deleted.
                    Last edited by Black Shadow; 08-29-2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Heard some pretty good things about this one, really looking forward to watching!

Comment

[YOUTUBE]2DCgDDTiDUk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                          [YOUTUBE]2DCgDDTiDUk[/YOUTUBE]
                          HO-LY SHIT... that was awesome! I've got to check out this film! Thanks for the trailer Ren....

Comment

god damn this looks good

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                              god damn this looks good
                              Doesn't it? This actually interests me....not like that Paranormal Activity crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X