No announcement yet.

World War Z (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although the trailer is a tad better than the teaser, I hate sprinting zombies with little to no makeup, so I won't pay to see this film.

Comment

Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
      [YOUTUBE]/HcwTxRuq-uk[/YOUTUBE]

Looks "Meh" IMO.
      This looks like absolute garbage. I don't think Pitt even read the book, I think he just wiped his ass with it and smeared it on film

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
        Although the trailer is a tad better than the teaser, I hate sprinting zombies with little to no makeup, so I won't pay to see this film.
        I agree.

I want my zombies to actually look like zombies.

Comment

Massive hordes of zombies...count me in. CGI looks like shit but it looks like it would be a blast.
          B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

My interest in this has been absolute zero from when I learned Pitt is involved. I can't stand that bastard. Him or his bitch wife. Mr. & Mrs. Smith sealed their mossey fate with me.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

I, too, first thought of I Am Legend. I can only hope they continue to work on the CGI, because as it stands now, it's not great.

I don't mind if the movie is more inspired by the book. I think to do the book justice, it would have to be a miniseries.
              "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

l don't remember Brad Pitt's character in the book. l recall various media and military accounts from around the globe, but l don't remember Brad Pitt or his fucking family. Why would they call this World War Z?

Anyway, beyond that l think it looks okay. l'll give any zombie movie a shot.

Comment

Looks "ok" .. I won't go see it at the theatre tho.

Comment

The trailer already told the first third of the movie. I think I'll wait for this one on Netflix the way it looks right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Panic View Post
                      I don't mind if the movie is more inspired by the book. I think to do the book justice, it would have to be a miniseries.
                      Exactly, the book is a diverse collection of peoples' experiences 10 years after the fact. When I first heard about this project, I wondered how on Earth they were going to pull it off. Now that I see it, the only thing they kept was the title. Brad Pitt is the main character? The book is the memories of NORMAL people from all walks of life. Not the beautiful people with goverment connections, I don't even recall one of the stories in the book being like this. I need to stop...

Comment

Brad Pitt has to be in every major hollywood movie because every chick in the world wants his cock, despite the fact that he is the worst actor of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                          Brad Pitt has to be in every major hollywood movie because every chick in the world wants his cock, despite the fact that he is the worst actor of all time.
                          I definitely disagree. I donít want to discuss his alleged attractiveness to women, but I think it is a good actor. He has shown on several occasions. It's just that many people have labeled him only as a "pretty boy", a prejudice, due to him being a good actor.

Comment

The only thing that really stood out in that trailer, was Brad Pitt's haircut.

This was apparently a mess of a production, and it looks like it.

Comment

he is the worst actor of all time.
                              Yeah, he fucking sucked in 12 Monkeys, Fight Club, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Seven, Snatch, Kalifornia...etc.

Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                                This looks just like I am Legend. Massively overpaid lead actor? check. Shitty CGI'd vampires/ or zombies? check. Dumb action? check. PG-13 rating? check.

Fuck this watered down Hollywood bullshit.
                                Better this than shit like Cloud Atlas or Twilight. I will check it out, just for the sake of fun.

Your medication doesn't kick in anymore, aye? Go see the doctor at once.
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X