No announcement yet.

World War Z (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must have missed Will Smith in this trailer because I didn't see Will Smith in this trailer. What roll does Will Smith play?

Nothing in this trailer stood out at all. And what's with making insanely loud, distorted noises in trailers all of a sudden? Same thing with Texas Chainsaw 3D, which also doesn't have Will Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post

Nothing in this trailer stood out at all. And what's with making insanely loud, distorted noises in trailers all of a sudden? Same thing with Texas Chainsaw 3D, which also doesn't have Will Smith.
      I'm sick of that blaring horn sound. It's from Inception and it's been in nearly every trailer since that film came out.

Comment

The trailer looks alright. Although, they don't show much action from the zombies, except for a few cool scenes with them ravenously bombarding something or other with massive numbers (that looked pretty cool).

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
          Brad Pitt has to be in every major hollywood movie because every chick in the world wants his cock, despite the fact that he is the worst actor of all time.
          I don't like Pitt much at all. But this is fucking retarded. Do you even think before or after you say something?

A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
            I'm sick of that blaring horn sound. It's from Inception and it's been in nearly every trailer since that film came out.
            Remember the higher pitch one in the Prometheus trailer? I was watching Alien trailers in the Anthology set the other day, and they had the exact same noise. I thought it was pretty cool how they re-used it.
            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
              I don't like Pitt much at all. But this is fucking retarded. Do you even think before or after you say something?

I'm not a big Brad Pitt fan either but calling him the worst is retarded as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                Yeah, he fucking sucked in 12 Monkeys, Fight Club, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Seven, Snatch, Kalifornia...etc.

Moron.
                I agree.

I get that people don't like Pitt, but to say he's a bad actor is retarded.

It's like Tom Cruise. I can't stand the guy but when it comes to acting the guy is talented.

Comment

I like Brad Pitt.

Comment

I fucking love Brad Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                      I agree.

I get that people don't like Pitt, but to say he's a bad actor is retarded.

It's like Tom Cruise. I can't stand the guy but when it comes to acting the guy is talented.
                      don't forget him as Aldo Raine in Inglorious Basterds
                      Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
                        [YOUTUBE]/HcwTxRuq-uk[/YOUTUBE]
                        I finally checked out this trailer and this was my first two reactions:

This looks extremely lame. Are they supposed to be zombies? You sure can't tell from the trailer...

Comment

Brad Pitt is my favorite actor and I think this looks like it could be fun as Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                            I finally checked out this trailer and this was my first two reactions:

This looks extremely lame. Are they supposed to be zombies? You sure can't tell from the trailer...
                            *squinty eyes*
                            Can't tell if Zombies, of colonies of ants?

Comment

I LOL at all the people complaining about not being like the book, running zombies, CGI, Brad Pitt, etc. This trailer looked fine to me. Granted, it didn't look good, but it looked acceptable as an average zombie movie.

Comment

Tom Cruise > Brad Pitt
                                Last edited by Heathen; 11-10-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X