Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
    Autmaton Tranfusion is one of the shittiest movies I've ever watched
    Yes, that movie is fucking awful... but The Aggression Scale totally made up for it. This could possibly turn out to be a fun remake.

Also, I like the new poster.

Comment

Silent Night Deadly Night remake

Looks like the trailer is out:
      [YOUTUBE]RhLw3GmHQqA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...ad.php?t=90687

Comment

I searched for the apt thread but couldn't find it mate. I'll just C & P the trailer over there and the mods can lock this one. Searching threads by titles is a fucking nightmare on here...

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai
            I like the trailer, hoping this uses more practical effects over cgi!

Comment

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
              I like the trailer, hoping this uses more practical effects over cgi!
              At first glance it seems to have ditched the campy kitsch appeal the original had and seems far too polished for my liking. I'm nae too chuffed about flamethrowers (!?) and Malcolm McDowell is a byword for shit these days. The trailer looks utterly generic and too clean for me. Here's an egg nog chug in the vain hope it turns out decent;

Comment

Silent Night, Deadly Night is complete flawness slasher film. Being such a huge fan, I'm going to give it a watch. Sadly, like most remakes, I will most likely be let down.
                Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Looks like a standard remake, a slick and polished update of the original. But it does look good so I'll be checking it out. I do get a MBV 3D vibe from it but I enjoyed that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                    At first glance it seems to have ditched the campy kitsch appeal the original had and seems far too polished for my liking. I'm nae too chuffed about flamethrowers (!?) and Malcolm McDowell is a byword for shit these days. The trailer looks utterly generic and too clean for me. Here's an egg nog chug in the vain hope it turns out decent;
                    Agreed, it looks like the fun factor is lost as they attempt the hollywood treatment . Hopefully I'm wrong though as I do like some christmas horror (All through the house and christmas evil being my favourites).

At the end of the trailer I heard "christmas eve is the scariest damn night of the year". I wonder how they'll top grandpa from the original, he made that movie lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                      Agreed, it looks like the fun factor is lost as they attempt the hollywood treatment . Hopefully I'm wrong though as I do like some christmas horror (All through the house and christmas evil being my favourites).

At the end of the trailer I heard "christmas eve is the scariest damn night of the year". I wonder how they'll top grandpa from the original, he made that movie lol.
                      Heheh, yeah, the miseryguts grandpa character was a huge part of the originals charm. He was such a mean spirited bastard he made me laugh!

Gramps totally fucked up little Billy's head - "You see Santa Claus tonight you better run boy, you better run for ya life!"

What an old sod!

Comment

I'm a sucker for anything Christmas.. Looks pretty good.

Comment

Gramps totally fucked up little Billy's head - "You see Santa Claus tonight you better run boy, you better run for ya life!"

What an old sod!
                          When i grow old and senile I want to be just like him, living to troll.

Comment

The trailer shows some serio-comedic promise, but I doubt it'll top the Black Xmas remake as the the greatest Xmas horror film.

Comment

Looks like the trailer is out:
                              Looks pretty cool, I'm a fan of the original so I'll definitely be checking this out....

I hope this part is in it....

[YOUTUBE]jMJYDzhJ_aQ[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                                Looks pretty cool, I'm a fan of the original so I'll definitely be checking this out....

I hope this part is in it....

[YOUTUBE]jMJYDzhJ_aQ[/YOUTUBE]
                                Doubtful since this movie is doing it's own thing (like the last two SNDN sequels).

It does have a MBV remake vibe to it but I hope it doesn't end like that one. The fact it wasn't filmed in 3D gives it an edge of that film.

Comment

Working...
                                X