No One Lives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
    should be coming tom. Director recently announced that he would make Versus 2 in as one of his next films.
    Versus is fucking epic. Finally bought the DVD. I've owned a bootleg of it since 2001.

Bring on Versus 2!
    Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
      Versus is fucking epic. Finally bought the DVD. I've owned a bootleg of it since 2001.

Bring on Versus 2!
      Are they making a versus 2? Also I hadn't heard about this until I saw a commercial for it today. The title made me laugh and I kind of wrote it off but after reading this thread and the synopsis I'm a little intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
        Are they making a versus 2? Also I hadn't heard about this until I saw a commercial for it today. The title made me laugh and I kind of wrote it off but after reading this thread and the synopsis I'm a little intrigued.
        Yep Versus 2 is officially in the works.
        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
          releasing vod, as well
          Couldn't find this on VOD...

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
            Early reviews I've read of this film, agree that it is full of action, and especially of original deaths.

Although many people despise The Midnight Meat Train, personally I loved it.
            BD called this "soulless garbage." A good director and effects crew can overcome an abysmal script to provide a few horror goodies and point-at-the-screen guffaws. It worked for Texas Chainsaw 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Fiend View Post
              Couldn't find this on VOD...
              I dunno what's up, it should be out. Imma check out comcast when I get home to see if it's even on VOD, and if it is, I might just rent it.

Comment

Well its online now, just added it to my stockpile on my desktop

Comment

Originally posted by Jinx View Post
                  Well its online now, just added it to my stockpile on my desktop
                  Nice, looking forward to watching this!

Comment

ended up a little diappointed, but it was a good time waster, with some decent acting, and some brutal action.

Comment

I enjoyed this movie, the gore effects were great and Luke Evans really delivered in his role.

Comment

I thought the premise was great, but this really failed to deliver. I thought the psycho killer was a little too comical at some moments. The best actor out of the group was the a-hole gang member that kept getting them into trouble.

A better script, director and actors would have made it great. It wasn't awful, by any means.. just very disappointing. A one-time watch.
                        "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

Available on DVD and Blu-ray August 20th...

Comment

This is the movie I originally planned on watching late last night but popped Spring Breakers in instead.

I'll be watching it this coming week.
                            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

Decent movie, great twist.

Comment

Surprised by this one. Above average imo. Great twist indeed. And some pretty good and bloody kills!

Comment

Working...
                                X