V/H/S 2 (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
    I know mein fuhrer. I was just stating I already watched the green band.
    oh, word.

Comment

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
      oh, word.
      Looking forward to the segments directed by Gareth Evans and Jason Eisener the most.

Sadly I heard the wrap around is still the weakest segment. Come on guys!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
        Looking forward to the segments directed by Gareth Evans and Jason Eisener the most.

Sadly I heard the wrap around is still the weakest segment. Come on guys!
        me too man, me too. Eduardo Sanchez, as well.

That might be true about the wraparound, but that trailer instantly made this wraparound better than the first, by showing some expansion on the tape mythology. The first made it look almost as if the tapes had nothing to do with the disappearances, at all.

Comment

NO trailer for me, red or green. Super jacked for this.

Geek, you have the right idea. Trailers have gotten silly recently.

Comment

This looks much better than the first one. They actually made stock aliens creepy again.

Comment

I thought the first one was over hyped and only had a couple of good segments. I watched the red band trailer and do agree they showed way too much...which it seems most trailers do now. I swear the trailer for The Call was the entire movie

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
              Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
                I thought the first one was over hyped and only had a couple of good segments. I watched the red band trailer and do agree they showed way too much...which it seems most trailers do now. I swear the trailer for The Call was the entire movie
                I've heard that about The Call. I saw it in theaters without seeing the trailer and fucking loved it... after watching the trailer I see how the movie would have sucked.

Like the trailer for the new Carrie, what the hell is that?!?! It shows the WHOLE MOVIE.

Comment

I need some new material for the wank bank so this should keep me fapping for a while.

Comment

Just finished watching it

While I posted my review on the page itself, does anyone want to know anything? Spoilers and all, let me know what you want to know!

I was prepare to be scared, I'm not one of the "thats not scary" bullshitters. I turned out all the lights and settled in to be creeped out.
                    Unfortunately, there is never a "scary" moment in the entire film besides a few jumps at the beginning.

It's a raw action/horror flick but it lacks all of the substance of the first.

Comment

Man, I knew there was a reason that this was my most anticipated horror movie this year, and it did not disappoint one little bit.

Comment

Any download links or streaming links?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                          Any download links or streaming links?
                          Check the usual sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                            Check the usual sites.
                            Haven't been able to find anything.

Comment

Gonna rent this tonight!! Haven't watched a trailer or anything and I am super amped!

Comment

This hasn't leaked onto the net...yet. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X