The Conjuring (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conjuring (2013)

Based on a true story (wohooohooo!), The Conjuring tells the horrifying tale of how world renowned paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren, who were called upon to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in a secluded farmhouse. Forced to confront a powerful demonic entity, the Warrens find themselves caught in the most terrifying case of their lives.

The Conjuring stars Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga, Ron Livingston, Lili Taylor, Mackenzie Foy, Joey King, Hayley McFarland and Shanley Caswell and it will be directed by James Wan. It is scheduled for release in the US on July 19th, 2013.

So far, no trailer or other promo material is available. Only two images, here and here.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Looking forward to this.

Comment

The word on the street is that this is 85% drama and 15% horror and that the horror bits are made to seem ultrahorrific only by the extensive boredom that precedes them. Yep, that's the old-oldschool formula, but Wan brings it into this century by tacking on some found footage for the moronic masses.

PASS.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
        The word on the street is that this is 85% drama and 15% horror and that the horror bits are made to seem ultrahorrific only by the extensive boredom that precedes them. Yep, that's the old-oldschool formula, but Wan brings it into this century by tacking on some found footage for the moronic masses.

PASS.
        Forgive me for saying, but you sound a tad negative. It may be too early to make an assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
          The word on the street is that this is 85% drama and 15% horror and that the horror bits are made to seem ultrahorrific only by the extensive boredom that precedes them.
          PASS.

Sounds like Audition.

Comment

First trailer...

[YOUTUBE]WFypE5rvseQ[/YOUTUBE]
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

I'm excited for this one; I love slow & creepy horror!

Comment

Interesting trailer, looking forward to this film. Big James Wan fan.

Comment

Same old supernatural shit, different movie. Pass.

Comment

Looks interesting

Comment

I am really excited for this one. I like slow unsettling horror movies.

Comment

I think this looks quite promising, I will defo give it a look.

Comment

This has just received an R rating because the mpaa deemed it to be 'too scary'. I'm definitely looking forward to this film.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/651...too-scary-mpaa

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                            Same old supernatural shit, different movie. Pass.
                            This.

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

New full trailer

[youtube]fYOnqebX98Q[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                              X