Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Conjuring (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ^^
    Fuck the pessimists and nay-sayers, this movie has definitely my attention. James Wan always convinced me - as a producers or a director.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

    Comment


    • #17
      From the director of Insidious. From the producers of Paranormal Activity, Insidious and Sinister comes another film just like all of them.

      Comment


      • #18
        Saw the full trailer before Evil Dead. Looks pretty creepy.

        But I hope after this and the Insidious sequel James Wan moves on to another sub genre.

        The supernatural stuff is getting tiring.
        Bow to the Schlock King

        B-Movie Madness

        Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by The Geek View Post
          Saw the full trailer before Evil Dead. Looks pretty creepy.

          But I hope after this and the Insidious sequel James Wan moves on to another sub genre.

          The supernatural stuff is getting tiring.
          Yeah this will probably be a bit of fun. Concept is getting old. More of the same.

          Comment


          • #20
            I'll give it a shot because it's James Wan, the trailer did look creepy...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              Yeah this will probably be a bit of fun. Concept is getting old. More of the same.
              The concept is getting a bit stale.

              I'm betting that Evil Dead is going to usher in the revival of extreme violence horror movies.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rusted View Post

                I'm betting that Evil Dead is going to usher in the revival of extreme violence horror movies.
                If it kicks as much ass as I think it will by the end of the weekend then you can bet on it...

                Comment


                • #23
                  l'll most likely check this out, since l'm in love with Vera Farmiga.

                  l read this book years ago and remember being very creeped out by it:

                  lt covers one of the most infamous cases covered by the Warrens. lf this movie is that book, lts gonna be AWESOME.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                    From the director of Insidious. From the producers of Paranormal Activity, Insidious and Sinister comes another film just like all of them.
                    Oh yeah. So to speak for all the tons of mindless remakes and other pointless stuff being released these days.
                    Apart from Paranormal shittivity and some horrid Saw entries, James Wan didn't disappoint me at all. Quite on the contrary.
                    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Wan usually delivers... I trust him. My least favorite film of his is Dead Silence, but I still kinda liked it.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                        l'll most likely check this out, since l'm in love with Vera Farmiga.

                        l read this book years ago and remember being very creeped out by it:

                        lt covers one of the most infamous cases covered by the Warrens. lf this movie is that book, lts gonna be AWESOME.
                        Cool, I'll track that down before watching it. Thanks!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Saw the trailer for this when I went to watch Evil Dead today, first I ever heard of it. Looked pretty scary/entertaining and I like James Wan so I'll definitely be looking out for this.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The teaser I saw is pretty damn effective and I'm a fan of Wan so I'm definitely looking forward to this. Here's hoping the whole "Based on a True Story" shtick doesn't bog this film down too much.

                            Latest BSC: Slumber Party Massacre Review
                            Latest BSA: The Mist (Stephen King) vs. The Mist (Frank Darabont) Part I & Part II
                            Latest BSVlog: Storage 24 Review
                            Latest FNFF: Maniac (2013) Review

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                              The concept is getting a bit stale.

                              I'm betting that Evil Dead is going to usher in the revival of extreme violence horror movies.
                              It didn't show anything that wasn't in either the orig trilogy, the Final Destination series, or the Saw series. I was rather disappointed by the two deaths from the explosion.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Looking forward to this!

                                It's getting great early reviews so far...
                                http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_conjuring/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X