Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Mary (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • American Mary (2012)


    American Mary (2012)
    The story follows medical student, Mary Mason, as she becomes increasingly broke and disenchanted with the surgical world she once admired. The allure of easy money sends Mary into the world of underground surgeries which ends up leaving more marks on her than her so called 'freakish' clientele.
    [YOUTUBE]ZDuUcA3ykAI[/YOUTUBE]

    i really wanna check this out

  • #2
    Thanks for making this thread Gutter, I was going to do one the other day but I'm lazy...

    This looks really good....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
      Thanks for making this thread Gutter, I was going to do one the other day but I'm lazy...

      This looks really good....
      Can't wait to see this. Been hearing very good things from the people who have already.


      Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

      Comment


      • #4
        can't fucking wait to see this, its directed by two girls who are twins, I was reading a interview with them a few days ago and they kick ass!

        Comment


        • #5
          Is anyone picking up the Blu-ray tomorrow!?
          I'm too broke but as soon as I get paid, I'll be ordering it via Amazon UK. Definitely not waiting till a proper US release. 'Cause that's not happening anytime soon from the looks

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kevinb View Post
            Is anyone picking up the Blu-ray tomorrow!?
            I'm too broke but as soon as I get paid, I'll be ordering it via Amazon UK. Definitely not waiting till a proper US release. 'Cause that's not happening anytime soon from the looks
            That sucks a big one...

            I've been anticipating this film for awhile, post your thoughts after viewing it kevinb!

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm sure if you wait til Friday, they'll be plenty available torrents for this. The UK disc is released Monday so be patient.

              It's like I posted in another thread - UK gets all the good shit!

              Don't feel intimidated ordering through Amazon UK, usually you can score flicks there for significantly less than what Amazon.com offers! A perfect example of this is the Nightmare... Elm Street Blu-ray box set. Even with (overseas) shipping, you'll save close to $20 if you get it from Amazon UK. Not only that but its 8 disc rather than 5 discs (US edition). Rambling

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kevinb View Post
                I'm sure if you wait til Friday, they'll be plenty available torrents for this. The UK disc is released Monday so be patient.

                It's like I posted in another thread - UK gets all the good shit!

                Don't feel intimidated ordering through Amazon UK, usually you can score flicks there for significantly less than what Amazon.com offers! A perfect example of this is the Nightmare... Elm Street Blu-ray box set. Even with (overseas) shipping, you'll save close to $20 if you get it from Amazon UK. Not only that but its 8 disc rather than 5 discs (US edition). Rambling
                Maybe I will, I know I have an all region dvd player somewhere in storage...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                  Maybe I will, I know I have an all region dvd player somewhere in storage...
                  I use my desktop PC with Blu-ray drive

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Still waiting on this

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I might download this and gave it a chance, it sounds thoroughly interesting.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I could hardly finish this piece of garbage.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm watching it regardless.
                          Maybe over the weeknd.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                            I could hardly finish this piece of garbage.
                            What was the letdown?
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I brought the DVD last week & watched it a few days ago, its not a great film but its not without its charms, definitely one to watch before deciding to buy or not though

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X