Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    Dear Zachary.

Don't read up on it before watching it. Go into it blind and prepare to be devastated.
    Im dowloading right now and not going to read a thing on it.

This actually looks great most movies on serial killers are garbage. Ulli Lommels movies were the worst.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      I concur on the Dear Zachary. Be prepared to want to punch shit afterwords.

For a double feature of nastyness, check out the "Bodies in The Barrels" doc, followed by "The Snowtown Murders". The movie is far better than any doc on the case, but knowing the facts beforehand makes the film all the more impactful. I can't think of another film that chilled me to the bone nearly as much as that one did.
      Hell yes.

The movie is so realistic that it looks and feels just like a doc. Brilliant, yet fucking grim film.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        I concur on the Dear Zachary. Be prepared to want to punch shit afterwords.

For a double feature of nastyness, check out the "Bodies in The Barrels" doc, followed by "The Snowtown Murders". The movie is far better than any doc on the case, but knowing the facts beforehand makes the film all the more impactful. I can't think of another film that chilled me to the bone nearly as much as that one did.

"Into The Abyss" is another recent one, that's pretty good.

I also love the show "Locked Up Abroad". Good stories, with precision re-enactments.

Also, if you have Netflix, there is this nice little series called "Great Crimes And Trials".

Oh, and "The Iceman Confessions" are amazing as well.

Other than those, you can pretty much type in "True Crime Docs" on Youtube, and you'll get more than your fair share.
        Thanks for all that, I will definitely check out snowtown murders as its been on my radar a while now. I've seen the iceman confessions, can't wait for the movie.

Haven't seen into the abyss but I saw Herzogs tv series on the same subject so might check that out.

The title "bodies in the barrels" reminds me of that Victorian killer who murdered for financial gain and dissolved their bodies in barrels of acid, there is a made for tv movie on it called A is for Acid. Nothing too special but interesting subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
          Thanks for all that, I will definitely check out snowtown murders as its been on my radar a while now. I've seen the iceman confessions, can't wait for the movie.

Haven't seen into the abyss but I saw Herzogs tv series on the same subject so might check that out.

The title "bodies in the barrels" reminds me of that Victorian killer who murdered for financial gain and dissolved their bodies in barrels of acid, there is a made for tv movie on it called A is for Acid. Nothing too special but interesting subject.
          Snowtown Murders is just amazing and chilling you HAVE to check it out now.
          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Working...
          X