Come Out And Play (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Out And Play (2013)

Beth (Vinessa Shaw) and Francis (Ebon Moss-Bachrach), a young married couple, are on holiday together when they venture to a beautiful, but highly remote, island. Beth is pregnant and the two are hoping to enjoy their last vacation before their baby is born. When they arrive, they notice that while there are plenty of children present, the adults all seem to be missing. Initially attributing this to the after effects of a recent festival, they quickly realize something far more sinister is afoot. The two will face terror and unsettling difficult decisions in their quest to make it off the island alive.
    [YOUTUBE]OCigbK1I0y0[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2341664/

Not interested.

It's a remake "Who Can Kill a Child?" and I've heard it does nothing new with the material.
    Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

I've never watched the original, so I figured I'd watch this remake.

Wasn't bad at all. I really liked it.
      "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
        Not interested.

It's a remake "Who Can Kill a Child?" and I've heard it does nothing new with the material.
        Did not know that movie was being remade. I blind bought it years ago and remember it being pretty enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Panic View Post
          I've never watched the original, so I figured I'd watch this remake.

Wasn't bad at all. I really liked it.
          Same, and I thought it was decent. I loved the island location/atmosphere

I like seeing the little ladybug Vanessa Shaw,[SPOILER] and she picks some damn brutal ways to go out in her horror movies.[/SPOILER]

Has a few brief moments of gore/shock, and also retains a sort of 70's feel, even with the sort of slick look.

Comment

Saw it a few days ago. It was better than the original, gore-wisely spoken. But the acting of both - man and wife - was horrible and ruined it almost entirely for me.
            The ending though was cool.

2,5/5
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
            X