X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
    Yep, looks amazing!
    Fetus is my favorite film from Brian, then Bone Sickness.
    Same for me.

Yup, Fetus is a mind blower for sure. Tons of nightmarish visuals in that film!

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    MrParka's a great reviewer, i really enjoy his videos. My favorite segment he does is The Disturbing, The Disgusting and the Taboo.
    I'll have to check that out Iggy

Comment

• Has anyone seen this film?
      I was going to draft this but went a different way with my list.
      Watch for the awesome impaling scene..

[YOUTUBE]PpmQpQosrNk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Has anyone seen this film?
        I was going to draft this but went a different way with my list.
        Watch for the awesome impaling scene..

[YOUTUBE]PpmQpQosrNk[/YOUTUBE]
        Damn Wonderlust, thanks for the rec

Never seen this but I'll seek it out now, nice impaling scene by the way...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
          Damn Wonderlust, thanks for the rec

Never seen this but I'll seek it out now, nice impaling scene by the way...

You don't want to see that. Although ... I might be underestimating you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
            You don't want to see that. Although ... I might be underestimating you.
            Any particular reason why I wouldn't want to check it out Ren?

Comment

• I just added an "Extreme Underground" subforum to the Horror Movies section for entries that would be included in this thread.

Enjoy.

PS I can technically change the title to something else short, but Extreme Cinema didn't seem specific enough. Think about it, because if I change it, I'd prefer to only do it once.

I can move thread over there, if you post which ones you want moved. I'll be back later and this can be an ongoing thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                I just added an "Extreme Underground" subforum to the Horror Movies section for entries that would be included in this thread.
                Outstanding!

Enjoy.

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                PS I can technically change the title to something else short, but Extreme Cinema didn't seem specific enough. Think about it, because if I change it, I'd prefer to only do it once.
                I would post this simply to the new category "Extreme Underground". I would rename it "General Extreme Cinema Thread" or something like that.

Plus: the CAT III-thread is basically Extreme Underground as well. Could be moved there too.
                And: the Ilsa-thread is clearly Exploitation. Please move it to Exploitation.
                Last edited by Santa; 11-04-2012, 12:11 PM.
                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• bone sickness and fetus really spring into mind here ones i thoroughly enjoyed watching

sadly i am always so far behind it'll take me years to catch up with most of the those posted in this thread

can we all sign a petition to GOD or whoever runs this shit we need say another few days to each day? or something? please theres never enough time

Comment

• Originally posted by silentrage View Post
                    bone sickness and fetus really spring into mind here ones i thoroughly enjoyed watching

sadly i am always so far behind it'll take me years to catch up with most of the those posted in this thread

can we all sign a petition to GOD or whoever runs this shit we need say another few days to each day? or something? please theres never enough time
                    Fuck you.

Comment

Fuck you.
                      Your overwhelming amount of compassion really moves me.

I remember a year or so ago in my film pprecition class we covered a section on censorship by watching A Clockwork Orange. She said it as an exploitation film. I had already been a fan of the film for years and although I do consider the movie to be a horror film I dont rally see where she got exploitation from, nles she means by the rape scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
                        I remember a year or so ago in my film pprecition class we covered a section on censorship by watching A Clockwork Orange. She said it as an exploitation film. I had already been a fan of the film for years and although I do consider the movie to be a horror film I dont rally see where she got exploitation from, nles she means by the rape scenes.
                        Just because it's got rape, doesn't mean it's an exploitation film. It's a dark social satire.

Phenomenal film, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
                          Your overwhelming amount of compassion really moves me.
                          On an ongoing basis my mate Wonder has to take crap about these movies ... has a passion for. To be honest it feels like trolling to me and pretty lame.

Why do people attack something they have no interest in is way beyond me, seems pretty fucking retarded to do something like this because you are bored or whatever. Not like I attack most of the more popular mainstream crap that is being spewed out.

Anyway fuck that shitty attitude.

Finally caught Begotten a little while ago and thought it was pretty good. Watched it after people comparing Recompence with it...kind of retarded really. Certain aspects appear similar but on viewing both the same day they are most certainly two different beasts. Both great for their own reasons.

While on about Recompense also re-watched the other movies/shorts I have from Film Bizarro. Ronny certainly has a talent I truly find appealing. Not to sound like a fanboy but his movies got my passion for making my own back. I had given up a very long time ago because I fell into the trap of thinking I could never afford it as everyone knows this type of thing is expensive. Ronny showed me to think outside the circle.

Also caught all the stuff I got from MagGot Films as well. Man these are fucking brilliant as well. Just love the colour and texture of these, just plain brilliant. Watched Our Devils Night quite a few times.

Funny enough these movies do open my mind. Have really assisted me with my own ideas on my first short.

Watched Man Bites Dog for the first time last week. Could see it's influence on movies like Long Pigs. Certainly a film I will revisit sooner than later.

As for more extreme stuff watched the uncut version of Murder Set Pieces. Had this for quite a while but never watched it for whatever reason. Guess I was expecting a bit of disappointment for whatever reason. On finally viewing it though fuck yeah this is bloody good.

Comment

• Look what I brought you... : )

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...11#post2665111

Comment

• A new place has been born to discuss and talk about this type of film, I invite everyone to check it, and are welcome to join this community. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• Congrats on your site, Wonderlust. You must feel very proud.

As long as it's not a bunch of ex members slagging off other BD I may just sign up.

Comment

Working...
                                X