Subconscious Cruelty (2000)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subconscious Cruelty (2000)

"Subconscious Cruelty" is divided in four segments: Ovarian Eyeball - a naked woman is sliced by a sharp blade and an eyeball is removed from her belly. Human Larvae - a deranged man that hates his sister that is pregnant kills her newborn offspring and she during the delivery. Rebirth - a group of naked people rolls around in mud and blood. Right Brain/Martyrdom - religious symbolism associated with gore and sex.

This is another bat shit crazy arts house extreme film I found most of it to be a bit boring but thelast section I thought was pretty good in its own sick and twisted little way.
    In this film expect to see graphic nudity, baby killing, Jesus getting mutilated pissed on and fucked in the ass with a big stick and things like naked people rolling in dirt and sticking there dicks in the ground.

Don't worry about spoilers in this post it doesn't really matter and there is loads I haven't mentioned

Anyone seen this?

There's already a thread for this. Must have been suggested when creating this one.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

yea someone asking where he can buy it

Comment

Funny enough I have been meaning to re-watch this sometime this week...tonight, yes it is a date.

Comment

I love this one. It's like an extreme art film. Haven't seen it in a long time, but have also been meaning to pick it up.

I know you can find the region 2 version fairly easily, not sure about NTSC though.

Comment

"A group of naked people rolls around in mud and blood." that sounds like a gripping segment!
            ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

@horrorking95... Yep this film is mad as a fooking hatter!

Comment

Seen this a long time ago, to be honest I think there's a big spoiler in your first post. The moment the guy
                [SPOILER]slits the throat of the newborn baby (Eat that, A serbian Film.)[/SPOILER]
                was the biggest WTF-moment I've had watching a movie.

Dont remember much more than that and the Jesus stuff, thought it was a bit artsy farty.
                1. The Big Lebowski
                2. The Shining
                3. Martyrs
                4. Session 9
                5. Irréversible
                6. Apocalypse Now
                7. No Country for Old Men
                8. Eyes Wide Shut
                9. Boot, Das
                10. Pi

>> my youtube channel <<

Comment

I will definitely have to find this film and watch it

Comment

@Jenna - I will PM you the link

Comment

I kind of assumed those fornicating hippies were supposed to be raping Mother Earth. Mud, jizz and blood? Maybe I was reading too much into it. Eh, at any rate, I must not be refined enough. I didn't give too much of a shit about any of this. What they did to poor Jesus was top notch though. Fuck him.

Comment

Saw this movie a couple of weeks ago. I honestly had no idea what to feel or say about it. Up there on the list of weirdest films though. I got the artistic point of it but I see kind of why the director had the footage confiscated off him.

When there is no more room in hell. The dead will walk the Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampira_Re-Animated View Post
                          Saw this movie a couple of weeks ago. I honestly had no idea what to feel or say about it. Up there on the list of weirdest films though. I got the artistic point of it but I see kind of why the director had the footage confiscated off him.
                          Interesting. I haven't heard that story.

Comment

^
                            Apparently when he was travelling, airport security took the footage and it deemed it disturbing. He was put through questioning I believe.

When there is no more room in hell. The dead will walk the Earth.

Comment

The full movie has been posted on YouTube if anyone is interested.

[YOUTUBE]jISoi1QEBPk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                              X