Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough

https://www.facebook.com/toughmovie?fref=ts

He was a champion....a winner,The man....The "Dude".

He had it all......Now he is at the end of his wits & the "dude" cant take anymore.

His final act of defiance will leave you speechless......

Mr. Parka's Video Review of ''TOUGH-Directors Cut DVD'' ~ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=275898935894490

Tough (2011) is an Australian Underground Short film from the Von Claude Brothers, Bernie and Butch. I have not viewed this yet but will be soon : ) From everything I have seen and heard about this is one little sick piece of Australian Underground Extreme Cinema and right down my track! A promise of one man's debauchery of excess drugs, sick and totally messed up ventures into disturbed existence with a gory finale to top it all off with!

On a side note this is the very first film to be advertised on Beneath The Underground http://beneaththeunderground.com/tou...ertise-on-btu/

This is available here http://mondovideo.bigcartel.com/prod...mondo-prestige at Mondo Prestige Video until they all sell out then that is it. This re-release is limited to 49 copies!

BLACK Label Special Limited Edition DVD + Poster + Sticker + Collectors item screen used prop+ Dvd Signed
    -"Hand Crafted" release..attention to detail
    - Limited to 49 copies.
    -20 minute Directors cut

Mondo Prestige Video

SOURCE;

Splat, Extreme Horror Cinema

www.extremehorrorcinema.com

It does look pretty damn good.

I just have a hard time justifying that much money for 20minutes.

Is there an option to watch it online for cheap, like Hate Crime (I think) had? That wouldn't be a bad idea, for most people. I still wouldn't be able to watch it, but others would!
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
      It does look pretty damn good.

I just have a hard time justifying that much money for 20minutes.

Is there an option to watch it online for cheap, like Hate Crime (I think) had? That wouldn't be a bad idea, for most people. I still wouldn't be able to watch it, but others would!

Oh, you'll watch it...guaranteed.

Comment

Don't you dare.

I will come after you!
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
          Don't you dare.

I will come after you!
          It's done! Signed. Sealed...and will be Delivered. : )

James Oxley <3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
            It's done! Signed. Sealed...and will be Delivered. : )

James Oxley <3 <3

A card would of been fine!

But... Thank you little one . Argh. Well; I'll be looking into that light. If I work this week and next I'll hopefully have ample monies.

You're too kind!

Comment

Totally ordered a copy for my friend and myself. Pretty stoked.

Comment

Working...
              X