Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombie movie name request

Hi!
    The only thing i remember clearly about the film is as seen where they are in a store of some sort, and in of the freezers there were zombies locked inside.
    There is a boy and his mom, the boy is immune tho the virus, and if they fall a sleep they turn in to zombies with some goo on them.

Also remember that the mom had some medical training and that she had a adrenalin shot whit here if shed start falling a sleep.

any suggestions to what film it might be?

Originally posted by noobidoo View Post
    Hi!
    The only thing i remember clearly about the film is as seen where they are in a store of some sort, and in of the freezers there were zombies locked inside.
    There is a boy and his mom, the boy is immune tho the virus, and if they fall a sleep they turn in to zombies with some goo on them.

Also remember that the mom had some medical training and that she had a adrenalin shot whit here if shed start falling a sleep.

Sounds kinda like The Invasion, but that's no zombie film.

Comment

Hi!

Are you sure that wasn't just a really bad dream you had?

Comment

Hi!

you mean Invasion Of The Body Snatchers?

Comment

Tobe Hoopers Mortuary sounds pretty close.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
            Sounds kinda like The Invasion, but that's no zombie film.
            Sounds pretty much like The Invasion with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig. Is the movie Oldie or New?

Comment

Working...
            X