just words...request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just words...request

Do I need to do something to request something from here?

Anyways,
    I'm looking for a title movie,
    where a something rips out of a female stomach, while she was laying down calling for help. or something.

Thank You

could you try to explain that a little more clearer? (less 'somethings' perhaps )

as of right now that could be any one of hundreds of movies.

what decade was it from?, what did the monster look like?, is there any other plot you can remember?, what did the girl look like?, etc.

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Yeah, prolly gonna need more.

Tho could be Aliens (dream sequence) or Alien 3, or any number of Alien knock-offs.

There were a number off horror movies that knocked off the chestbuster too. Although that event narrows it down, there's still tons of movies it could be.
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Oh wow, didn't even notice that I typed "something" so many times.

All I remember is that the character is on a bed-like stone pedestal,
        the character was alone in that scene, moaning/crying for help. Something began to rip out from the stomach, starting from small cracks to wide open. (it's not an instant pop out from it)
        "Reveals an eye or a creature that pops out" <<< can't remember to

I think I saw that clip on youtube before lol, can't find it now

Comment

Kind of sounds like Inseminoid(aka Horror Planet) or Humanoids from the Deep.

Comment

Originally posted by j.c View Post
            Kind of sounds like Inseminoid(aka Horror Planet) or Humanoids from the Deep.
            It's not Inseminoid, the girl's stomach didn't crack open and dies.
            Haven't check Humanoid. Thanks alot

whats up with Noids ?

Comment

Dont know... thats a good question! Seems like almost everytime Noid is in the title someones gonna get ripped. Not really a bad thing I suppose.

Comment

it might be Humanoids but the only part i can think of like that in the movie she wasnt alone.

if its not that Contamination is also worth a check but their stomachs just explode, nothing comes out.

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Working...
                X