Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For a Rare Movie...

Hello

Iīm looking for a movie in early 90's and maybe itīs rare...donīt know if part of some horror story or full movie.

I have short information to give because I saw as child and just remember some parts... Just know was related to a vehicle accident, a woman made ​​him a memorial, was recalling the tragedy that happened to her husband or something and made ​​the car damaged like a sanctuary.
    I think the woman was blond and have a bride dress... the car was classic...black and along the mansion where she lived...itīs little weird.

I apologize for this short information but really wanted to find him

Greetings
    Last edited by bbsteal; 11-08-2011, 12:00 PM.

The Hearse?

Comment

Sounds a bit like the 1989 Jose' Ramon Larraz film Savage Lust. Was the car in front of a mansion and were they being stalked inside by a killer in a white mask?

Comment

Originally posted by j.c View Post
        Sounds a bit like the 1989 Jose' Ramon Larraz film Savage Lust. Was the car in front of a mansion and were they being stalked inside by a killer in a white mask?
        I think was that movie ! , need watch to confirm better... , I think Original Title was Deadly Manor From 1989/1990 , and release again in 1993 called Savage Lust , always the same movie...right ?

If anybody knows more about horror movies early 90īs with cars i apreciate...

So many thanks for the help
        Last edited by bbsteal; 03-09-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I do in fact think it was known as Deadly Manor at one point before AIP retitled it to Savage Lust for video release.

Comment

Definitely Deadly Manor:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/190141/deadly-manor

Comment

Working...
            X