No announcement yet.

Something in the bathtub (NOT THE SHINING)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something in the bathtub (NOT THE SHINING)

So it's a haunted house film I remember watching on tv a few years back. It's gotta be from the early 90's/late 80's. No really known actors that I can remember. A woman is cooking or cleaning, her kids are eating and watching t.v., she hears someone splashing around in the tub upstairs and realizes all the kids are with her so she tells them to stay put as she goes to investigate. Then it's about 5 minutes of tension building as she pulls open the shower curtain to reveal nothing. Then I believe she prays or something. I asked this before on IMDB I believe but I can't remember what everyone said. I know people got it though. Please help I gotta find this shit!

The Innocents ?

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

What Lies Beneath? It's a tough one given how popular bath tub scenes are in supernatural horror.
      Join me in The Mortuary

It might be that made for TV film "The Haunted".

It actually sounds very "The Others" but I'm probably wrong. I need to re-watch that at some point
          ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

Im gonna go with the others also.

"I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard."

Carlos: "So, what, were they psychos, or..."
            Seth: "Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

I dont think there were any tvs in The Others.

Dark Water maybe.