New movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New movie

Its a fairly recent movie where a group has to go into new mexico to find some one and the area is infested with aliens form outer space. Its called like Monsters or something like that... thanks. Ive never actually seen it but ive been looking for it and cant find it under that title.
    All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Just called Monsters. Not seen it myself, but I've heard mixed reviews

Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
    Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
    Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
    The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
    Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
    Nightcore Land Of Confusion
    Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
    Rend Collective My Lighthouse
    Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Garbage Special
    Cardigans My Favorite Game
    Living Colour Cult of Personality
    Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
    Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
    Sasha D Russian Girls
    Scatman John Scatman

Comment

That poster is total corny and seems to give off the impression the movie is action/adventure-oriented.

When comparing this with other movies, District 9 comes to mind, however, this film has more of an art house vibe and zero comedy or hardly any real action for that matter. I can see why the film received mixed reviews especially among horror or science fiction fans. It's slow as molasses.

The monsters (or technically aliens) themselves have some what of a Lovecraftian look - Resembling some sorta sea creature or specifically squids with legs. I can't recall seeing any small aliens. Most are the size of double story homes or larger and they flicker when horny. And the aliens are sparse!

Comment

Working...
      X