movie help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• movie help?

My girlfriend was telling me about a horror movie she used to watch when she was younger and it scared the hell out of her. Only thing she remembers about it is the opening scene where it's in a laboratory of some sort and the doctors are experimenting on people or something then later it has the zombies/people eating the doctors guts.
    I was thinking day of the dead but I'm not sure. Any ideas?
    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Pretty vague but my guess would also be Day of the Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
      My girlfriend was telling me about a horror movie she used to watch when she was younger and it scared the hell out of her. Only thing she remembers about it is the opening scene where it's in a laboratory of some sort and the doctors are experimenting on people or something then later it has the zombies/people eating the doctors guts.
      I was thinking day of the dead but I'm not sure. Any ideas?
      Could be Return of the Living Dead 3 or the opening to Night of the Zombies

Couldn't find a clip of the beginning of Night of the Zombies (aka Hell of the Living Dead) which has a scene similar to what you described but here's a trailer...

[YOUTUBE]JoTcgm1OZdU[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
        Could be Return of the Living Dead 3
        I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Gotta go with Mr. Bill on this one. Sounds a little like Hell of the Living Dead to me.

Comment

Not a lot of doctor eating in DotD

I'd go with RotLD3, not familiar with HotLD
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Possibly Re-Animator.

Comment

Working...
              X