• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like

i like to see film.

i want to buy a vidicon very much.

Comment

• Wow. This forum died. HAHA. I just read through the entire thread and most of us sounded like complete retards when we first started out.
      Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

• What is your guys opinions on DSLRs?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleBarreledShotgun View Post
          What is your guys opinions on DSLRs?
          Used a 5D or T2i on all 6 of my shorts and both music vids. It all comes down to post. My earlier shit looks horrid. I think the newer vids with a pro post team really steps up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleBarreledShotgun View Post
            What is your guys opinions on DSLRs?
            the 5d takes beautiful night footage. Annoying to rig up to use it well but again, it looks good at night.

Comment

• hey guys so im looking for a camera that is great for indie work... any suggestions????

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
                the 5d takes beautiful night footage. Annoying to rig up to use it well but again, it looks good at night.
                I don't have the money to rig it up will haha. I wish I could.

Comment

• I use a Fujifilm digital camera to shoot my short videos, it's a camera that was made for taking pictures but it takes pretty decent quality videos, I have the link on my profile if you want to see them.

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake.

Comment

• Horror Movie Ideas

These are a few Horror movie ideas i came up with.
                    Note: I'm new to the Horror genre so please if these ideas are bad let me know and i can try to think of some other ones.

#1: Years after a hospital burned down, a man thought to be dead, terrorizes a small town.

#2 A demon capable of morphing into items takes a group of hearty but shy kids to a hell where their fears haunt and chase them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerryTheGirraffeMan View Post
                      These are a few Horror movie ideas i came up with.
                      Note: I'm new to the Horror genre so please if these ideas are bad let me know and i can try to think of some other ones.

#1: Years after a hospital burned down, a man thought to be dead, terrorizes a small town.

#2 A demon capable of morphing into items takes a group of hearty but shy kids to a hell where their fears haunt and chase them.
                      Not bad . The second one might work as a kiddy horror.

You want to do a variation on a simialar theme. I.E. - Blood and Mortar a haunted house/psychological horror story.

Sam is a broken down and derelict man. Homeless and sleeping rough on the streets. During a particularly bad storm. He takes shelter in the ruins in a burnt out ruin of a house. That night the house speaks to him in his dreams, telling Sam to go forth and find it victims so that he can take them there and spill their blood so the house can rebuild it's self, in return the house will bring him money, power and women. So begins Sam 's killing spree. But is it actually happening? Or has Sam final lost the plot after all these years on the street?

" The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Read latest fiction " The Closet by rhill10" in DEMETIONS at http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...t=61754&page=5

Comment

• The T2i isn't bad. A lot cheaper than a 5D, and it can still take some great video with the right lenses, lighting, etc. I have an HVX with a micro 35 kit, but I've seen stuff shot with the T2i that looks just as good even when projected at 1080p on a large screen (that was without any color correcting or post manipulation either). The T2i can do slow motion (60fps) at 720p too just like the HVX. Of course, the HVX wins in the sound department, but you can just record audio separately with the T2i.

Comment

• Originally posted by foreverlost View Post
                          The T2i isn't bad. A lot cheaper than a 5D, and it can still take some great video with the right lenses, lighting, etc. I have an HVX with a micro 35 kit, but I've seen stuff shot with the T2i that looks just as good even when projected at 1080p on a large screen (that was without any color correcting or post manipulation either). The T2i can do slow motion (60fps) at 720p too just like the HVX. Of course, the HVX wins in the sound department, but you can just record audio separately with the T2i.
                          Me being an annoying whore, but this was shot on the T2i with very little CC. Yes, not very good, but it's practice and it opened a few doors for me out here. But, now I have a 5D and the difference is pretty huge, especially in low light. T2i has been downgraded to my B/C cam.

[YOUTUBE]XcAd9oc9AFM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Currently the GH-2 is bang-for-the-buck king for DSLR though it doesn't get talked up quite as much as the Canons. Its factory video quality is comparable to that of Canon's recent C300 Cinema EOS system (at about 1/15th the cost) in recent "shoot-outs".
                            Me @ IMDB :::
                            Me @ facebook.com :: Sick Boy @ youtube.com

Comment

• I personally do just fine with my t2i. If you use cinestyle and magic lantern.

Comment

• I hadn't heard of Magic Lantern before. Looks like it can help a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X