Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot to mention the tools I used, to be more in tune with the thread. I used Blender software for editing the movie, and and older camera from 2004. Audacity for the music, but I didn't use it for the video sound, which I turned down because the background noise level was high. I don't know yet if I can use Audacity to manipulate sound with movie clips, maybe I can extract the file from a clip, but that's to be determined. I'm trying to figure out if Blender uses sound manipulation for video editing of clips. It' does a bit but not great, only there might be more to the software than what I've studied so far. I've always had it but am finally getting to know it. The scene changes were alright besides a few where I didn't fix, because I wanted to get this out before November 1st. Sloppy editing for that reason alone. I used two cameras and one was higher quality which messed up a frame rate scene transition, gotta be careful of that. As far as a really quick filming and editing, I don't think it's too bad, but it's very bad. Ha! If you're interested in checking it out, then it's basically the posting above this one I'm writing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinobi37 View Post
      If you were too drunk last night for the late time post up for Halloween 2014, then check me out again. This is a shameless bump, I will not do too many of these, once & awhile. Crappy movie short time, no ?
      Had to re-upload, the first was seemingly age restricted

[YOUTUBE]?v=aXTY74xal-Q&list=UUW4x9Kr3lvJHWE3Rmy5kf0A[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• I can't see it.
        jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

• Originally posted by trachea View Post
          I can't see it.
          Huh, it's not up ? When I'm on my computer it's able to play, but on my phone it's not, which maybe missing a plugin ?

Comment

• I'm on a phone.

Comment

I'm on a phone.
              All good, you can go to my page anyhow and watch it. Ish233 on YouTube. That's of course if you want to.

Comment

• That was quite interesting.

I thought it was funny.

Comment

That was quite interesting.

I thought it was funny.
                  Yeah, went with the comical style for a quickie flick, I really rushed to get it out on the day of Halloween, wasn't going to do anything, but decided last minute to throw something up. Of course this is why the editing is so bad. Thanks for watching and I'm working on others, which may be more serious.

Comment

• Went up into the hill behind my apartment to get some still photos of my costume but my wife and I let the camera run to see what we could come up with. After looking at the footage we decided to make something of it and here it is:

[YOUTUBE]xEMOEqKZLSw[/YOUTUBE]

And here is the still:

Comment

• Originally posted by damnenchiladas View Post
                      Went up into the hill behind my apartment to get some still photos of my costume but my wife and I let the camera run to see what we could come up with. After looking at the footage we decided to make something of it and here it is:

[YOUTUBE]xEMOEqKZLSw[/YOUTUBE]

And here is the still:

Very nice dude!

What camera did you use? Looks professional and the scene is very nicely framed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                        Very nice dude!

What camera did you use? Looks professional and the scene is very nicely framed!

Thanks!

Canon 5D MKII - Sigma EX 70-200 2.8f (@200) & Canon EF 16-35 2.8f (@35)

Post color / titles were done in After Effects and it was cut it in FC7.

We shot last Sunday and worked on it remotely while at work passing it back and forth.

Comment

Working...
                        X