Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatar + SIgnature Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cemetery_Man View Post
    and you couldn't make me something?

    [Youtube]IQAxtgzl6TU[/Youtube]
    The site I used started working for me again. Can you resend me the pm with the Youtube clips?
    57 Hookers and Counting....

    Comment


    • 57 Hookers and Counting....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
        The site I used started working for me again. Can you resend me the pm with the Youtube clips?
        lol Part of the reason why I posted that Farley clip is because that's what I would like to see you make a gif of. I don't know if I want to use that scene as an avatar or just use it when replying to posts now and then.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cemetery_Man View Post
          lol Part of the reason why I posted that Farley clip is because that's what I would like to see you make a gif of. I don't know if I want to use that scene as an avatar or just use it when replying to posts now and then.
          57 Hookers and Counting....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
            you are fucking awesome puff

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
              you are fucking awesome puff
              Welcome.
              57 Hookers and Counting....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                Thanks. I'll keep that one saved.

                Comment


                • I would love this as my avatar but I'm a gif moron.

                  I can get it small enough to upload but it doesn't act giffy. Can anyone help me get my angel?

                  Comment


                  • Heyhey,

                    I resized it again, but I guess you have to ask a mod to install it in order to function properly in your avatar box.



                    Have fun!
                    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

                    Comment


                    • Thankyou Mr Sangre

                      Comment


                      • Heey, could you do something with my sig? It's really just an over sized still from Winterbeast right now, but I'm sure you can fancy this up. No real specification on what to do, have your fun. Well, actually, maybe adjust the size a little. Other than that, have some fun.

                        http://mediaserver-2.vuodatus.net/g/...d6f8fd6ef9.jpg

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by viral View Post
                          Heey, could you do something with my sig? It's really just an over sized still from Winterbeast right now, but I'm sure you can fancy this up. No real specification on what to do, have your fun. Well, actually, maybe adjust the size a little. Other than that, have some fun.

                          http://mediaserver-2.vuodatus.net/g/...d6f8fd6ef9.jpg
                          Resized and cropped it a little...

                          Comment


                          • Anyone want to do some bullet in the head gifs?

                            [YOUTUBE]meYsSHaBY6k[/YOUTUBE]

                            17:41 to 17:44?

                            126:04 to 126:08?

                            2:04:25 to 2:04:30?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
                              Anyone want to do some bullet in the head gifs?

                              [YOUTUBE]meYsSHaBY6k[/YOUTUBE]

                              17:41 to 17:44?

                              0126:04 to 126:08?

                              2:04:25 to 2:04:30?

                              Here we go.

                              17:41 to 17:44:
                              Big

                              BD friendly

                              01:26:04 to 01:26:08:
                              Big

                              BD friendly

                              2:04:25 to 2:04:30?
                              Big

                              BD friendly
                              Last edited by Santa; 11-18-2012, 09:18 AM.
                              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                              Scott Vogel from Terror

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                                Here we go.

                                17:41 to 17:44:
                                Big

                                BD friendly

                                01:26:04 to 01:26:08:
                                Big

                                BD friendly

                                2:04:25 to 2:04:30?
                                Big

                                BD friendly
                                You just made gifs from one of my fav movies...I think I love you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X