Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it isn't any trouble...Do you think you could get one with Dog Fashion Disco in it?
    In a world of shit, we are the standard.

Comment

Could anyone please make me a star wars sig based on the dark side with a bit of vader in it(Episode 3 and Classic Vader) this would be VERY appreciated

Comment

Comment

hey do you think it would be possible for someone to make me an opeth,donnie darko,zombie thing with my name on it if you dont mind. it would be much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Heartless-Embrace

Thanks man that was really quick, i'll use it but it wasn't really what i was looking for(sorry to sound like a prick i know)

I kinda wanted something like that with a little bit of the vader from the old trilogy and my creative user name

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak
              I wanna learn how to make animated avatars but know one shows me how to!
              Download photoshop cs and imageready and ill help you.

Comment

Originally posted by leeyms
                I wanna learn how to make animated avatars but know one shows me how to!
                Download photoshop cs and imageready and ill help you.
                can you post it on here so i can learn aswell

Comment

Originally posted by travis83
                  wow thanks didn't actually think anyone would take the time..... wow thanks I got a weird fuzzy feeling on the inside....i think i'm happy. Thanks a lot.

I feel so legit now.
                  i know what you mean

Comment

Ive always wanted a animated avatar of May of the scene were she appears in the elevator all dressed up to kill people. Also from Haute Tension when Marie is hitting the 'killer' with the barbwired pole. I would appreciate it so much if someones makes those for me or even show me how to because I wanna learn. [/b]

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Ive always wanted a animated avatar of May of the scene were she appears in the elevator all dressed up to kill people. Also from Haute Tension when Marie is hitting the 'killer' with the barbwired pole. I would appreciate it so much if someones makes those for me or even show me how to because I wanna learn. [/b]
                      i always wanted the zoom in shot of casey hanging from the tree in scream that would make a wicked avatar-please someone teach me your ways

Comment

I can do it, though I use paint shop pro's animation shop.

Comment

Hell, I wouldnt mind someone sprucing up my avatar by adding my name in bloody dripping letters.
                          "WWAAUUUGGGGHHHHAAAUUGGHHWW"

Chewbacca-

Comment

Originally posted by Echoside
                            hey do you think it would be possible for someone to make me an opeth,donnie darko,zombie thing with my name on it if you dont mind. it would be much appreciated
                            anyone?

Comment

anyone?
                              I'll see what I can do...

Comment

Originally posted by IV_Tear116
                                If it isn't any trouble...Do you think you could get one with Dog Fashion Disco in it?
                                Mossy, you seem like the big sig maker...If you could hook me up, I'd be pleased good fellow..
                                In a world of shit, we are the standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X