Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member † Artwork

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'll post up some paintings at some time or other digital artwork, but now I'll just post up some Horror Music that I made in homage to films or other.

    [YOUTUBE]?v=nBxSfSzvI2s[/YOUTUBE]

    Or one can check out the ongoing playlist of horror special tracks

    Here's another

    [SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/count-cristo/horror-1-game-music[/SOUNDCLOUD]
    Last edited by Shinobi37; 04-28-2015, 09:31 AM.

    Comment


    • "Cyberdyne systems models: C3P0 and R2D2."

      this is the first part of a larger character re-design project I've been working on for star wars. its A pretty good story how this came to be...
      It was about two years ago now when Disney had hired me to write, direct, and art direct star wars episode VII. I had received the great news via the rotary phone on one of the shelves I receive most of my important phone calls from while browsing at thrift town for old tightly whiteys for new lawn decorations I had been feverishly working on. The Disney voice on the phone had told me " your hired, get some concept artwork on are desk in Two months and we will go from there." I then ran to the exit pushing all the slow and decrepit humanoid beef jerky sticks in Grey Afro wigs out of my way thinking that "the lawn ornaments can wait."
      this part of the story is boring. I got to work on my star wars concepts One character at a time and eventually finished, there isn't much to tell, and we will just pretend that this reel is missing. don't be an asshole about it, after all this is just a facebook post.
      anyways, I was very proud of what I had completed, I showed my work to the skunk and the raccoon outside, there grunts and squeaks tell me they enthusiastically approve, and besides, who doesn't like star wars? so with no time to waste I hoped onto my bicycle and road to the Disney headquarters. once outside I pulled the artwork out of my backpack for one last look before I entered the building with a Corny " here we go" shit eating grin on my face. Once inside I immediately head towards the front desk, listening to the buzzing florescent bulbs above. I hand over the artwork to the nice lady at the front desk telling her that I had been hired to write, direct, and art direct Star Wars Episode VII and that these are for Walt. The lady looked up at me from her chair with a curious look of what I know now to be disbelief as she hesitantly took the artwork. She then told me to wait and have a seat. she then reached under her desk, I hear a click. she then slowly stands up taking my artwork into the back room.
      I looked over at the door beginning to close behind her as I sat down, hearing her laugh with someone else as she said "he says Walt hired him" as the sound of roaring laughter fades away behind the door that has finally closed completely. For three hours I sat there as still as a dead fly in cow shit while panic brewed in my guts. then just as I got up to get answers from someone the wall exploded as though the kool-aid man had arrived to aid dehydrated kids with his famous sugar water. but it wasn't the kool-aid man, It wasn't the Kool-aid man at all..... no, having a refreshing drink was just wishful thinking at that point and I knew it. as the dust shot out from the rubble of what once was a wall a giant moon Nazi robot with Walt Disney's head in a vat on top emerged. without hesitation it approached me and wrapped its deadly mechanical hands around my neck. It held me up to the head in the vat as it screamed "Du wirst nie arbeiten für die Walt Disney oder in dieser Stadt wieder dumme Schlampe!" moon Nazi robot Walt then proceed to smacking me around a bit like a dog that just shit on the carpet, before throwing me out the front window. crashing into the ground my face gild across the concrete as though it was an ice skate, I tumbled a few move feet until my lesson in crash landings rolled to an end and my head teetered into the gutter.

      Barely conscious, And bleeding out I lay face up on the ground thinking " at least I won't drown in my own blood" as I struggle to move, Then just as I begin to believe this unfortunate ordeal is over, A dark figure loomed over me. I immediately know who it is, It is the mouse. he says nothing as he stares down at me with a murderous glare. he then reached down a pulled out the tug boat Willie, it was the shape and size of goofy's nose. it was then that my A.D.D vigorously kicked in my brains, and my mind squashes and stretches between a new fear of being bludgeoned to death and a wonder how he hides that monster in those tight little red shorts. it doesn't;t matter now, I bite my bottom lip as i close my eyes and accept my death. after a pause feeling like days, I feel a beam of warm liquid splash across my face as I open my eyes inviting a stinging into them as I realize mickey is pissing on me. At this point I cant be sure of what will happen next. Is mickey adding insult to injury, or maybe just sterilizing the gashes on my face because he is a pal. I still can't be to sure of that to this day. it was then I had blacked out for hours. when I came to laying in the gutter my body felt proportionately different than before, there are stitches everywhere. who stitched me up I thought as I brush myself off. trying to piece together what had just happened, remaining unsure of everything I look over to my side as the fat wino dressed like a bear catches my attention. he introduced himself to me as George. he told me that everything in front of me as far as I could see was his ranch. all I can see is the gutter and the blood in my eyes. He asked me if he could look over my piss stained artwork. why not? he then grabbed the artwork eagerly then spitting off to the side as he focused his attention. after a thorough examination, he tells me the few things he liked about it, but went on for hours about the things he would change about it, sometimes even changing the things he would change. anyways, that probably why I seem so weird to you.

      more star wars Re-designs coming soon.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zombiedogfood View Post
        "Cyberdyne systems models: C3P0 and R2D2."

        this is the first part of a larger character re-design project I've been working on for star wars. its A pretty good story how this came to be...
        It was about two years ago now when Disney had hired me to write, direct, and art direct star wars episode VII. I had received the great news via the rotary phone on one of the shelves I receive most of my important phone calls from while browsing at thrift town for old tightly whiteys for new lawn decorations I had been feverishly working on. The Disney voice on the phone had told me " your hired, get some concept artwork on are desk in Two months and we will go from there." I then ran to the exit pushing all the slow and decrepit humanoid beef jerky sticks in Grey Afro wigs out of my way thinking that "the lawn ornaments can wait."
        this part of the story is boring. I got to work on my star wars concepts One character at a time and eventually finished, there isn't much to tell, and we will just pretend that this reel is missing. don't be an asshole about it, after all this is just a facebook post.
        anyways, I was very proud of what I had completed, I showed my work to the skunk and the raccoon outside, there grunts and squeaks tell me they enthusiastically approve, and besides, who doesn't like star wars? so with no time to waste I hoped onto my bicycle and road to the Disney headquarters. once outside I pulled the artwork out of my backpack for one last look before I entered the building with a Corny " here we go" shit eating grin on my face. Once inside I immediately head towards the front desk, listening to the buzzing florescent bulbs above. I hand over the artwork to the nice lady at the front desk telling her that I had been hired to write, direct, and art direct Star Wars Episode VII and that these are for Walt. The lady looked up at me from her chair with a curious look of what I know now to be disbelief as she hesitantly took the artwork. She then told me to wait and have a seat. she then reached under her desk, I hear a click. she then slowly stands up taking my artwork into the back room.
        I looked over at the door beginning to close behind her as I sat down, hearing her laugh with someone else as she said "he says Walt hired him" as the sound of roaring laughter fades away behind the door that has finally closed completely. For three hours I sat there as still as a dead fly in cow shit while panic brewed in my guts. then just as I got up to get answers from someone the wall exploded as though the kool-aid man had arrived to aid dehydrated kids with his famous sugar water. but it wasn't the kool-aid man, It wasn't the Kool-aid man at all..... no, having a refreshing drink was just wishful thinking at that point and I knew it. as the dust shot out from the rubble of what once was a wall a giant moon Nazi robot with Walt Disney's head in a vat on top emerged. without hesitation it approached me and wrapped its deadly mechanical hands around my neck. It held me up to the head in the vat as it screamed "Du wirst nie arbeiten für die Walt Disney oder in dieser Stadt wieder dumme Schlampe!" moon Nazi robot Walt then proceed to smacking me around a bit like a dog that just shit on the carpet, before throwing me out the front window. crashing into the ground my face gild across the concrete as though it was an ice skate, I tumbled a few move feet until my lesson in crash landings rolled to an end and my head teetered into the gutter.

        Barely conscious, And bleeding out I lay face up on the ground thinking " at least I won't drown in my own blood" as I struggle to move, Then just as I begin to believe this unfortunate ordeal is over, A dark figure loomed over me. I immediately know who it is, It is the mouse. he says nothing as he stares down at me with a murderous glare. he then reached down a pulled out the tug boat Willie, it was the shape and size of goofy's nose. it was then that my A.D.D vigorously kicked in my brains, and my mind squashes and stretches between a new fear of being bludgeoned to death and a wonder how he hides that monster in those tight little red shorts. it doesn't;t matter now, I bite my bottom lip as i close my eyes and accept my death. after a pause feeling like days, I feel a beam of warm liquid splash across my face as I open my eyes inviting a stinging into them as I realize mickey is pissing on me. At this point I cant be sure of what will happen next. Is mickey adding insult to injury, or maybe just sterilizing the gashes on my face because he is a pal. I still can't be to sure of that to this day. it was then I had blacked out for hours. when I came to laying in the gutter my body felt proportionately different than before, there are stitches everywhere. who stitched me up I thought as I brush myself off. trying to piece together what had just happened, remaining unsure of everything I look over to my side as the fat wino dressed like a bear catches my attention. he introduced himself to me as George. he told me that everything in front of me as far as I could see was his ranch. all I can see is the gutter and the blood in my eyes. He asked me if he could look over my piss stained artwork. why not? he then grabbed the artwork eagerly then spitting off to the side as he focused his attention. after a thorough examination, he tells me the few things he liked about it, but went on for hours about the things he would change about it, sometimes even changing the things he would change. anyways, that probably why I seem so weird to you.

        more star wars Re-designs coming soon.

        What ? I'm so confused, but I think I got it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Shinobi37 View Post
          I'll post up some paintings at some time or other digital artwork, but now I'll just post up some Horror Music that I made in homage to films or other.

          [YOUTUBE]?v=nBxSfSzvI2s[/YOUTUBE]

          Or one can check out the ongoing playlist of horror special tracks

          Here's another

          [SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/count-cristo/horror-1-game-music[/SOUNDCLOUD]
          YEah.. I could see this music giving me some anxiety in a horror game.

          I haven't played a horror game since the nineties .. As soon as the zombies show up panic mode instant death.

          Same with the original NIntendo Friday 13th as soon as you knew Jason was coming.. He might as well been right in the room.. No thanks!

          Or yes please.

          I'd say your music does the trick.

          When I was listening to it I pictured walking down a shady dimly lit hallway with human or inhuman people hanging around.. Lost souls are they good or bad.. Are they going to turn and is this a nightmare or where am I..

          What!?
          jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by trachea View Post
            YEah.. I could see this music giving me some anxiety in a horror game.

            I haven't played a horror game since the nineties .. As soon as the zombies show up panic mode instant death.

            Same with the original NIntendo Friday 13th as soon as you knew Jason was coming.. He might as well been right in the room.. No thanks!

            Or yes please.

            I'd say your music does the trick.

            When I was listening to it I pictured walking down a shady dimly lit hallway with human or inhuman people hanging around.. Lost souls are they good or bad.. Are they going to turn and is this a nightmare or where am I..

            What!?
            I haven't played one since mid 2000's. I liked them, but that was the one track from the Sound Cloud, the other Ring homage track is meant for a film type feel. If you've seen that movie then you'll know of the pictures and strange lonely character finding herself in connection with the past and future.

            Entering into dark realms is more on the strange of things, and feeling a tendency that lurks around the corner in the emotion of sounds can be effective to create an imagery, which you are doing. Thanks for listening and giving me the artistic description, I would expect no less. There are the times I spent on this website enjoying the comments and fun of it all, but there are the other times when I meet and connect with interesting strangers like yourself that can feel something outside of the normal.

            Comment


            • A work in progress..

              jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

              Comment


              • ^Nice.

                Did you finish the large one you were working on?






                Comment


                • No.. But I've been working on it.. Just got a
                  New job so when not working I'm painting... Pat some more soon.
                  Going to
                  Do some more cArtoons I think too
                  jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

                  Comment


                  • Looking forward to it!
                    Good luck with the new job.






                    Comment


                    • The Gardener.


                      I know.. Not very scary.
                      jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by trachea View Post
                        The Gardener.


                        I know.. Not very scary.
                        ...at least still fucked up anyway.
                        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                        Scott Vogel from Terror

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by trachea View Post
                          The Gardener.


                          I know.. Not very scary.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by trachea View Post
                            The Gardener.


                            I know.. Not very scary.
                            i love it!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X