Clear All

creeper is a good trader
    Mengele - the Angel of Death

Comment

Traders

Muffin Man top trader.
      www.myspace.com/darth_elvis

Comment

got the merch in the mail today. SCAREDFACE is a good trader as well is DEAD ANYWAY.
        "Hollywood horror is dead." - Gabriel

Muff Daddy's Dvds :
        http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...the+muffin+man

Comment

hmmmm

just got the package in today. CorpseGrinder -

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...&id=scaredface

Comment

Re: hmmmm

Originally posted by scaredface
            just got the package in today. CorpseGrinder -
            Great! I got mine like 2 days after you sent it, and all was good (aside the fact I didn't know I was getting a dub VHS of Nekromantik, but that actually makes no difference to me since it's not really for me, but my bro).
            Fulci's New York Ripper more than made up fpr that!!! That movie has got to be the most unintentionally hilarious flicks in history of cinema!
            Now, everytie I see someone gagged and bound, I'm going to think of an S&M Donald Duck!
            Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack wack wack wack quack!
            sigpicWhy Grind the Organs When You Can Grind the Whole Corpse?

Comment

Scaredface is a good trader. Fast delivery, top guy A+++++++
              www.myspace.com/darth_elvis

Comment

Originally posted by El Jefe
                Now I am getting a little paranoid. I'm in the process of buying something off somebody on here and I'm a little worried now. I just noticed that the person has only made like a dozen posts on here, and I got a sweet deal. I'm not going to mention his name, since I'm just being paranoid at the moment. Anyway, I sent him a money order earlier this week. He wouldn't have gotten it yet, but if he just decides to keep the money and not send the item, is there anything I can do about it? It's a reasonably big chunk of cash ... not something I'd just walk away from.

I have the guy's name and address, and when he deposits the money order, I'd assume it wouldn't be too hard to find a bank account. Legally, what happens if I get ripped off?
                contact your local post office and have him investigated by the postal inspectors for mail fraud. i have done this before, and it really gets the guy's attention.

Comment

Well, I have a few more peoples to add to my 'Trader Extrordinaires' list, LOL
                  MaxVayne and Drayton, both prompt payers and great to deal with!
                  I had to add them to my list of Severn, Mr. D, Nos, Rick, deadmanwalkin', and scaredface.
                  All great traders as well.

Comment

All's well with my Puppet Master set I bought from Sabowie. Unfortunately, Canada post destroyed the outer box, but it was insured, so I might get some money out of it.

Anybody know anybody who could make be a new box for a reasonable price?

Last Movies Seen
                    Hero: 9/10
                    Predator 2: 7/10
                    Shaun of the Dead: 8.5/10
                    AVP: 6/10
                    Jersey Girl: 8/10
                    Dead and Breakfast: 11/10
                    The Creeps: 6/10

Comment

Well i have to say, ZILLABOY29 was an excellent trade and even through in a little bit extra.
                      Thanx again ZILLABOY29.

Comment

Trusted Traders...

Trusted Traders...
                        Creeper07 you rock!

Guys, He's the best trader in the world! Try trading with him, i tell you, you won't be disappointed! Traded with him twice already... and i'm super satisfied! peace out bro! Enjoy!
                        "I love Horror Movies!"

Comment

the muffin man. Halloween 2 came today and I am very satisified. Thanks man!
                          Fuck your grandmasigpic

Comment

Well CG and Rick are tops on my list. Your safe in their hands!

They get the Severn stamp of approval.
                            "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."

- Frankenstein's Monster.

Comment

Hehehe, what? I wanted the Godzilla STOMP of approval!

Anyhow, I have to add a new trader to my list, GacktHISASHI. Very nice guy and prompt and reliable!!!

Comment

dawn_of_the_nerdmonkey is a reliable guy and a reliable trader. thanks for the trade.
                                "Hollywood horror is dead." - Gabriel

Muff Daddy's Dvds :
                                http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...the+muffin+man

Comment

Working...
                                X