Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7mm slim cases,got two full racks,bout to get a third next week..dunno what the hell I'm gonna do after that...books start to fuck'em up after a while.
    My DVD's
    { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide
      Just out of curiousity, I was wondering how you guys store your dvds. Do you keep them in the jewel cases? Or a cd/dvd book?
      I keep all my DVDR's in slim line Jewel cases. every single one, but im starting to think about conserving cases by taking some of the shittier movies I dont like & dont watch and just putting them in DVD envelopes, but not sure yet.. As of now every DVDR I own is in a slim line jewl case.stacked on my shelf or on the floor near my DVDs, Im all out of space. I need a new rack or shelves or something in no rush though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Terror
        7mm slim cases,got two full racks,bout to get a third next week..dunno what the hell I'm gonna do after that...books start to fuck'em up after a while.
        how do books fuck them up?

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide
          how do books fuck them up?
          The material that you slide the DVD in the back part, scrpaes the dvds up, I have a bunch of DVDs I use to put in my carrying case for my portable DVD player, and noticed all the ones in there have light shades of scratches all over them, thats what im assuming he mans.

Comment

Right now all of my trades are still in their envelopes and neatly stacked in a steralite box. I've been pondering getting a bunch of slim jewel cases and a rack for them, but I have no clue where I'd put another rack (I'm running outta room in my place!).
            A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
            My Movies

Comment

Originally posted by GratefulGecko
              Right now all of my trades are still in their envelopes and neatly stacked in a steralite box. I've been pondering getting a bunch of slim jewel cases and a rack for them, but I have no clue where I'd put another rack (I'm running outta room in my place!).
              :confused: By the comment im assuming you live alone, in a house or an apartment. So you are saying you have no room for a dvd rack.

I have a 1 bedrooom apt and have about 5oo movies all confined within a 5' x 5' space,I couldnt even imagine how many i could fit, but i would say thousands if I was to fill up open walls in the LR area dining area , not any room in the bedroom . You could also use the top of the rack to stack things, or just buy a DVD book case type thing which i did from bestbuy for $70 and holds basically every DVD I have excpet for like 30 or so. have them stacked neatley on the floor.Very neat and secured in jewel cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
                :confused: By the comment im assuming you live alone, in a house or an apartment. So you are saying you have no room for a dvd rack.

I have a 1 bedrooom apt and have about 5oo movies all confined within a 5' x 5' space,I couldnt even imagine how many i could fit, but i would say thousands if I was to fill up open walls in the LR area dining area , not any room in the bedroom . You could also use the top of the rack to stack things, or just buy a DVD book case type thing which i did from bestbuy for $70 and holds basically every DVD I have excpet for like 30 or so. have them stacked neatley on the floor.Very neat and secured in jewel cases.
                It's me and my boyfriend in a medium sized trailer (Hopefully not for long! Halfway to our savings goal and move!). We've got a ton of shelves for books, movies, videogames and CDs. There are also shelves containing many tarantula enclosures, leopard gecko enclosures (plus an inucbator and heated rack for hatchlings) 2 ball pythons, a California King snake, and a 50 gallon fish tank. Somewhere in all that we've managed to find room for standard furniture, the computers, ourselves and two cats. The three closets in the place are so small they're not worth mentioning.

Space is a bit limited.
                A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
                My Movies

Comment

It's me and my boyfriend in a medium sized trailer (Hopefully not for long! Halfway to our savings goal and move!). We've got a ton of shelves for books, movies, videogames and CDs. There are also shelves containing many tarantula enclosures, leopard gecko enclosures (plus an inucbator and heated rack for hatchlings) 2 ball pythons, a California King snake, and a 50 gallon fish tank. Somewhere in all that we've managed to find room for standard furniture, the computers, ourselves and two cats. The three closets in the place are so small they're not worth mentioning.

Space is a bit limited.
                  Um...... Yeah sounds very limited. A trailer, huh, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilti De-walt
                    Um...... Yeah sounds very limited. A trailer, huh, interesting.
                    Not for long though! Only reason we're here is because it's cheap and allowing us to save a good chunk of money. Hopefully we'll be out by spring.

I think I will miss the neighbors. . .They're entertaining, in a Jerry Springer sort of way. Messing with the murder of gossips is always good for a laugh (I'm currently having an affair with my gay co-worker. ).
                    My Movies

Comment

Not for long though! Only reason we're here is because it's cheap and allowing us to save a good chunk of money. Hopefully we'll be out by spring.

I think I will miss the neighbors. . .They're entertaining, in a Jerry Springer sort of way. Messing with the murder of gossips is always good for a laugh (I'm currently having an affair with my gay co-worker. ).
                      Oh Jesus, Im juts picturing tons of things like where you live and what it looks like and with that i think I would prefer to live in a car and save money, well not really, but i dont know.

Why didnt you just go get a regular apt for cheap, I mean arent trailor parks kind of trashy, dirty and full of low loves.

take no offense i have seen awesome trailer parks, my ex's uncle lives in one and its full of retirees and good family people, they are very nice trailors, look like regular ranch houses.

Comment

this is a great idea. Protecting the good traders and weeding out the shit balls is top priority in doing trades with people online that you really dont know.
                        http://silentnight29.dvdaf.com/owned

my list

Comment

Originally posted by SilentNight
                          this is a great idea. Protecting the good traders and weeding out the shit balls is top priority in doing trades with people online that you really dont know.
                          Ya its time to start banning ip address's (a king).

Comment

Could the mods move the all new GOOD/BAD TRADER OVERVIEW from page 4 to a sepearte sticky?
                            It's going to be lost there pretty soon...

Am I the only one who is printing out covers for everything and put the dvds in normal Amaray type cases?
                            (finding covers for some movies is a drag though).I try to limit my collection to only what really interests me
                            but it's gotten a bit out of hand since I started trading here.Luckily,I managed to sell quite a lot of my
                            VHS tapes so there's still some room left.
                            My DAF list
                            Wanted DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by makabre
                              Could the mods move the all new GOOD/BAD TRADER OVERVIEW from page 4 to a sepearte sticky?
                              It's going to be lost there pretty soon...
                              I had thought about starting a new thread for it, but I thought that it would get deleted for being a repeat thread. If folks want, I can start a new thread with my overview.
                              My Movies

Comment

I'd love to get covers for all my movies someday,just too much goin on for me to worry about it right now,plus ink in expensive as hell,I can only imagine how many $60 ink carts I'd need...one day tho..
                                My DVD's
                                { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

Working...
                                X