X-rated Kult Rawhead Rex OOP sealed HB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-rated Kult Rawhead Rex OOP sealed HB

It's rare to find a limited edition like this one in the Americas and SEALED. I've seen the prices for this go at 150+. I'd ask for 60 bucks. You could even turn that around and make a profit if that's what you wish. My hardbox collecting came to a halt because of the competition and well, then I discovered the smaller shells and MONSTER boxes... Had to bail from that collector's hobby.
    This is a one of a kind beauty. Just message me here or at mr8legs83@yahoo.com if your the least bit interested. I usually throw in extra stuff, too!

This guy needs a new home. Though all is documented in Deutsch, the flick is very much in English and uncut. : )

There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
    No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Am soooo tempted. If it's still available after Christmas, I may strongly be interested.
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
    H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

For m'ladynos? 50 bucks, cause you are a keen gal. I'll set it aside for now and am certain it'll be here after X-mas

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

Unless you get a better offer, consider it sold.
        H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

: ) I have a nice looking bootlegg-ed version to back me up. I'll work on packaging in the meantime. Ooo and pick out extra spooky schtuff to include.

Do you have other hardboxes? I sold any I had... Too expensive and beautiful, they would be!

Comment

Unfortunately, no. My collection hasn't stretched that far yet.
            H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Not trying to step on anyone's toes or anything , but sent ya an e-mail

Comment

Working...
              X