I want to sawp this:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to sawp this:

I want to swap this Gunnar Hansen signed photo (its small poster size and in perfect condition, would look nice in a frame)

I want to swap it for something signed by Danielle Harris or Sid Haig, the reason I don't mind swapping it is because I allready have a 3disc steal tin DVD signed by him.

Oh & that white circle is just flash from the camera and not on the actual photo, its just .packaged in a plastic slip to protect it, so I got glare

Comment

Would you be willing to sell?
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

I don't want money, I just want to swap for another collectible, I have loads of other cool shit am willing to swap as well! ... but non I would sell ... Swap shop

Comment

Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
          I don't want money, I just want to swap for another collectible, I have loads of other cool shit am willing to swap as well! ... but non I would sell ... Swap shop
          What else you got ? What are you interested in other than Danielle Harris or Sid>

Comment

Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
            I can sign a photo of me and send it? That'd be pretty cool to have on a wall in your house.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
              I can sign a photo of me and send it? That'd be pretty cool to have on a wall in your house.
              I will take one OX

Comment

Working...
              X