• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to BD!

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
      IT A TRAP!

We get a new female member, first thing she saw was probably "BD Whore Draft."

We are a classy lot.
      I totally overlooked that the first few times.

Any time I recommend a good horror movie to my chickas they always ask "Is it scary/gory?" and I'm all Needless to say we don't often to 'movie nights'.

Comment

Originally posted by craftychicka View Post

Any time I recommend a good horror movie to my chickas they always ask "Is it scary/gory?" and I'm all Needless to say we don't often to 'movie nights'.
        My wife is the same way. We both like scary movies, but we can't talk about them with any of her friends. They all want romantic comedies and slapstick garbage.

It's tough to find too many people to talk horror with, so this place is a necessary outlet for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
          My wife is the same way. We both like scary movies, but we can't talk about them with any of her friends. They all want romantic comedies and slapstick garbage.

It's tough to find too many people to talk horror with, so this place is a necessary outlet for me.
          I thought that was your thing too, CC. I can see you sitting down with your lady friends and having a good ol' cry in The Notebook.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post

Same here!

Hello, Craftychicka! Do you like bunnies?

Comment

Originally posted by prettyscary View Post
              Same here!

Hello, Craftychicka! Do you like bunnies?
              Like a pet bunny? Or Fillerbunny?

Filler Bunny - YES!

Pet - Not my favorite animal... plus after watching Monty Python as a kid its always in the back of my mind that it could potentially kill me.

Comment

Comment

I love that scene!

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post

Fur-less bunny? What movie is that from??!

Comment

I'd just like to say hello and thankyou for helping to boost my post count.

Comment

Fur-less bunny? What movie is that from??!
                        Twilight Zone: The Movie

Comment

Twilight Zone: The Movie
                          Its been too long since I've seen it, I totally forgot about it. I'm going to have to rewatch it this weekend. Just for the bunny sake.

Comment

Like a pet bunny? Or Fillerbunny?

Filler Bunny - YES!

Pet - Not my favorite animal... plus after watching Monty Python as a kid its always in the back of my mind that it could potentially kill me.

Oh, they only do that if you anger them. You just need to keep them happy...you must work hard and quietly and keep them happy.....

Comment

I forgot about him! I need to add these pictures to my collection. I should make an album here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
                                I'd just like to say hello and thankyou for helping to boost my post count.
                                Our pleasure!

Comment

Working...
                                X