Be gentle, I chafe easily

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elvira Mistress of Dark View Post
    It's weird, I got a PM and the pop up window just keeps popping up over and over when I refresh. I've already seen it and it won't stop. I even turned off the notifications. I see they're working on a solution, but I hope they figure something out.
    Whenever someone new joins the popup gets a bit excited. Just its way of saying it likes you.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
      Fuck you're like, the BD Kiss-Ass. I hope you're not the friend she mentioned she had. That poor woman. Hold on, my bong is full of Fight Club.
      Shuddup and go away with your useless scumshitfucking. Kissing women's asses is not so filthy at all.
      Btw., I am not befriended with women who are married. I find that very...futile.

You stinky aussie ass.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
        Shuddup and go away with your useless scumshitfucking. Kissing women's asses is not so filthy at all.
        Btw., I am not befriended with women who are married. I find that very...futile.

You stinky aussie ass.
        It would appear you have some sort of fascination with Ox's ass. If I ever go crazy and make a human centipede I know who will be the front and middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
          Whenever someone new joins the popup gets a bit excited. Just its way of saying it likes you.
          I had no idea the system occasionally suffers from premature notification.

Comment

Hold on, my bong is full of Fight Club.

Ohh hai. G'day and welcome!
            Don't forget to pass that puppy over here. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

You stinky aussie ass.
              You wouldn't befriend a married woman? You shallow, shallow man. I see they are merely objects of sex for you. Sad, sad, sad.

Originally posted by Frey View Post
              It would appear you have some sort of fascination with Ox's ass. If I ever go crazy and make a human centipede I know who will be the front and middle.

Aww hell yeah. I wouldn't like his mouth on my ass, but it's better than the other way around. Man, I'd eat some nasty ass shit too.

Don't forget to pass that puppy over here. Thanks for the welcome!

I don't smoke. So, you can just have the whole thing.
              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

You wouldn't befriend a married woman? You shallow, shallow man. I see they are merely objects of sex for you. Sad, sad, sad.
                  What else are they for? Friends? What are you, gay?

Comment

I had no idea the system occasionally suffers from premature notification.
                    Sounds like most male members on here...

Welcome to BD, since you're a gal, expect to become very popular!

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post

Like Heretic said.

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                      Sounds like most male members on here...

Welcome to BD, since you're a gal, expect to become very popular!
                      A married gal, which is a downer in the first place.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Greetings Earth creature

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the mad house

Comment

A married gal, which is a downer in the first place.
                              I didn't realize I'd stumbled into horror's number one dating site. I feel like a Debbie Downer now.

Comment

I didn't realize I'd stumbled into horror's number one dating site. I feel like a Debbie Downer now.

A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X