Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be gentle, I chafe easily

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Be gentle, I chafe easily

    I've been a lurker for quite awhile, since I know another member, but I finally decided to jump in here. I like cheesy eighties horror best, body horror and some classics. I don't really like torture style horror that doesn't fit into the plot, but I'm not a pussy about it.

    I want to get some ideas for movies that have fallen between the cracks and any other weirdness you guys can offer. Please be patient as I figure out the lay of the land.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Elvira Mistress of Dark View Post
    I've been a lurker for quite awhile, since I know another member, but I finally decided to jump in here. I like cheesy eighties horror best, body horror and some classics. I don't really like torture style horror that doesn't fit into the plot, but I'm not a pussy about it.

    I want to get some ideas for movies that have fallen between the cracks and any other weirdness you guys can offer. Please be patient as I figure out the lay of the land.
    Welcome to the board!

    Legacy is the cream of the crop so if you ever want a suggestion list anyone would gladly help in keeping you entertained for hours!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      Welcome to the board!

      Legacy is the cream of the crop so if you ever want a suggestion list anyone would gladly help in keeping you entertained for hours!


      Nice sig by the way, she was so hot with that sword. I'm waiting for the adult themed version of that movie to be made. It will be sweet.

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to BD Legacy!
        .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Elvira Mistress of Dark View Post


          Nice sig by the way, she was so hot with that sword. I'm waiting for the adult themed version of that movie to be made. It will be sweet.
          Thanks!

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome! (i'm still a newbie too, we have to stick together or something )

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcum to the depths of horror and the ever-increasing NSFW section on BD.
              If you are interested in filthy pictures, reckless gifs and neverending equivocations, shoot me a mail. I will send you the password then.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome to BD.
                54 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello~~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                    Welcum to the depths of horror and the ever-increasing NSFW section on BD.
                    If you are interested in filthy pictures, reckless gifs and neverending equivocations, shoot me a mail. I will send you the password then.
                    Fuck you're like, the BD Kiss-Ass. I hope you're not the friend she mentioned she had. That poor woman. Hold on, my bong is full of Fight Club.

                    Ohh hai. G'day and welcome!
                    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain





                    "I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler


                    You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                    My little idiot..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello and welcome to BD

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Welcome to the neighborhood!



                        Would you like some candy???






                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Elvira Mistress of Dark View Post
                          I want to get some ideas for movies that have fallen between the cracks and any other weirdness you guys can offer. Please be patient as I figure out the lay of the land.
                          You may eventually regret that statement.

                          I'm glad you stopped lurking and joined in, hopefully a few more lurkers will follow suit. Welcome.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                            You may eventually regret that statement.

                            I'm glad you stopped lurking and joined in, hopefully a few more lurkers will follow suit. Welcome.


                            Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It's weird, I got a PM and the pop up window just keeps popping up over and over when I refresh. I've already seen it and it won't stop. I even turned off the notifications. I see they're working on a solution, but I hope they figure something out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X