Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybering? Wow, I didn't know people still did that! Haha.

Some of my old films.

Comment

• Cybering is so 5 years ago. Sexting is the lastest with all the hepcats

Comment

• nevermind..
        Last edited by cinema_addict; 03-03-2010, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Un Chien Andalou View Post
          yeah i hate when they show rape in movies! rape is so sexy after all!! why the hell are we talking about movies with rape? do you people get off on this kind of thing?
          yes

Comment

• Nobody ever mentions female-to-male rape:

Big Bird Cage, the
            Perdita Durango
            Singapore Sling
            Tetsuo the Iron Man

Comment

• Originally posted by B.C. View Post
              how come guys are never raped in horror movies/

theres Deliverance and, well, not much else.
              Feast 3 LoL dude raped through glory hole LoL by monster

Comment

• Originally posted by Addy View Post
                I know this is going to seem exTREMEly wrong, but I would like to see a guy get raped instead of a girl for once. I think it would be intresting to see how they do that.
                *Feast 3 dude gets it throught glory hole in container by monster! hillarious

Comment

• *Think there is a scene in the movie "breeders" with some alien creature
                  *I know there is a scene in the movie " progeny" where a woman get raped by an alien and her husband get acussed of it, man that's gotta suck
                  *purgatory with tanya roberts nice prison rape then she gets pimped through the movie
                  *Hottest woman in the world! monica bellucci gets it in "Irreversible" then gets her head smashed in
                  *Feast 3 dude gets it throught glory hole in container by monster! hillarious

Comment

• Entrails of a virgin it was a Asian horror I picked up it was really stupid but it did have the whole rape things going on.
                    Also if I die before I wake its not to well known and more thriller then horror but its right up there for good rape movie
                    Removing an eye is easy all it takes is a confident man and a coffee spoon.

Comment

• I think this thread has outlived it's usefulness.

Comment

Working...
                      X