Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie Chan
    Smoking... vedy bad fo' you.
    You read my sig, that's enough social activity for one day.

Comment

From age 16 to 23 I partook...OFTEN. At my peak, I was probably up to at least 20-30 bong rips a day of seedless chronic. Even flipped the stuff to smoke for free, since my habit would have been impossibly expensive.

Once I got a real job with real random drug testing, I had to quit, and have not had any since, save the rarest of hits at a party. I can honestly say I have gone on just fine, without ever feeling like I needed it.

Although, I will also say I held down a good job and a 3.25 in High School as well as a 3.5 in college even while high all day every day. Never flushed my life like some of my friends have. Fuckers are still mentally 17 and living for dope and video games.

Sad...
      And you can call your gang, your posse and the rest of your crew.
      And while you're at it get them addicts and the indigent too.
      I plan to have a whole army by the time that I'm through
      to load their guns with songs they haven't sung

Comment

Originally posted by ArchVile99 View Post
        From age 16 to 23 I partook...OFTEN. At my peak, I was probably up to at least 20-30 bong rips a day of seedless chronic. Even flipped the stuff to smoke for free, since my habit would have been impossibly expensive.

Once I got a real job with real random drug testing, I had to quit, and have not had any since, save the rarest of hits at a party. I can honestly say I have gone on just fine, without ever feeling like I needed it.

Although, I will also say I held down a good job and a 3.25 in High School as well as a 3.5 in college even while high all day every day. Never flushed my life like some of my friends have. Fuckers are still mentally 17 and living for dope and video games.

Sad...
        Some make it and some don't. Probably another reason why I'm so turned off about it. Friends I had in high school just went down the tube and really ruined their futures over drugs. I remember one of my friends was going to be a valedictorian with me and several others but he got into weed which led to other drugs and he eventually dropped out and never graduated...
        [I swear I'll fist fuck your brain until I'm smiling again]

Comment

Havent smoked a day in my life, not even a cig. Drugs and things of that nature seem like too much of a click, Like a way to fit in.I cant even tell you how many times Ive met new people and the first thing out of their mouth is " You get high!? ", lame, as if thats the only thing they could possibly have in common with a person, or they just want some from you.

I use to drink though ,but I only did it when I was with all my band members and friends,which was like a click thing.

I can have a great time 100% clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowbreedz View Post
            Some make it and some don't. Probably another reason why I'm so turned off about it. Friends I had in high school just went down the tube and really ruined their futures over drugs. I remember one of my friends was going to be a valedictorian with me and several others but he got into weed which led to other drugs and he eventually dropped out and never graduated...
            Fucked up part is, these poor bastards that I know never did other drugs...they never progressed through real life because of just plain old weed.

There was a valedictorian who graduated 2 years before me and became a crack addict and died by the time I was in college.
            And you can call your gang, your posse and the rest of your crew.
            And while you're at it get them addicts and the indigent too.
            I plan to have a whole army by the time that I'm through
            to load their guns with songs they haven't sung

Comment

Originally posted by NRA4Ever View Post
              I like not getting high because I enjoy having complete control over my entire mind and body. Also, I do not want to put poisons into my body anymore.
              Same with me, I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s. Drugs suck, and I am 100% against all that garbage.

Comment

I'm also drug free! Never been there, never want to. Drug and alchol problems are pretty common in my family, I have had a cousin check himself in to rehab last year and I have an uncle going in the week after next. I have enough fucking problems of my own without having a chemical dependency.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                  I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Don't hate! D.A.R.E. is awesome.

Comment

...ok

Comment

Originally posted by Brain eater View Post
                        ...ok
                        You fold too easy

Comment

You fold too easy
                          Death Bed scared me...I pee'd myself.

Comment

Death Bed scared me...I pee'd myself.
                            Aww, does baby need a clean pair of pants? You're too cute to fold, dammit!! *throws down pants* Get out there and fight!!!

Comment

Aww, does baby need a clean pair of pants? You're too cute to fold, dammit!! *throws down pants* Get out there and fight!!!
                              Yes.

..and tell Death Bed to quit picking on me!

Comment

Yes.

..and tell Death Bed to quit picking on me!
                                Yes..ma'am

...Death Bed, be nice to my pet. You don't see me picking on Varla!

Comment

Working...
                                X