Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Much Anticipated Mr. BD '09 Poll and Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Evilgrl6 View Post
    awwww but sorry stewie..matt had me at "check out my weiner pic" also it is called man whore and there is no one on here a bigger whore than Matt... well thats a dude anyway.
    A vote for Matt is a vote for anal rape.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by stewietantrum View Post
      A vote for Matt is a vote for anal rape.
      Clearly, that's what the public wants. Whores.

      Comment


      • Lunakk I've seen you use the word "whore" more than any other word on here.

        I don't see gwally or DaveG on here and avoidthecheese hasn't been on in awhile. What a shame. I guess I'll go for Loomis. Oh and Loomis that doesn't mean your my forth choice I'm just merely pointing out some men that should be on there.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by lunakk View Post
          I basically just picked the guys who are up my butt the most around here.
          Now who's the whore? j/k


          Sorry for the double post but I just had to.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
            Lunakk I've seen you use the word "whore" more than any other word on here.

            I don't see gwally or DaveG on here and avoidthecheese hasn't been on in awhile. What a shame. I guess I'll go for Loomis. Oh and Loomis that doesn't mean your my forth choice I'm just merely pointing out some men that should be on there.
            What's your point?

            Yeah, it's a shame I couldn't pick more people, but I explained my reasons at the beginning of the thread.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
              Now who's the whore? j/k


              Sorry for the double post but I just had to.

              Comment


              • My point is that you have such an affinity for the word that you are becoming synonymous with its usage. Not saying that you are a whore or that people think of you as one but when they think of the word whore they think of you. At least I'm starting to. If that makes any sense. haha

                Anyways, MattPython is cool but cross dressing body building monster crotch men aren't my cup of proverbial tea.

                Fat is where its at! That little bit of pudge just below the belly button. Thats the stuff lady wood is made of!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                  ...when they think of the word whore they think of you. At least I'm starting to.
                  Why aren't we friends yet?

                  Comment


                  • B/c I'm constantly occupied with the foot in my mouth.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                      B/c I'm constantly occupied with the foot in my mouth.
                      I thought you used a hairbrush? You lied to me...

                      Comment


                      • I obviously didn't market my self enough



                        Touch me and he dies. If you're not in the air in 30 seconds he dies. Come back and he dies.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
                          I thought you used a hairbrush? You lied to me...
                          The hairbrush isn't for my mouth.

                          Comment


                          • Im just glad Im beating stoney. It's no surprise Matt is winning though, he's the only one with his name as a tag. He must be devastating lunakks stomach with that python of his.
                            If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                              Im just glad Im beating stoney. It's no surprise Matt is winning though, he's the only one with his name as a tag. He must be devastating lunakks stomach with that python of his.
                              He's only pimping himself outvthere like a $10 hooker in need of crack money...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                                The hairbrush isn't for my mouth.
                                Well, I figured you were the type who would go from ass to mouth.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X