This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
    I am a young white woman. I don't stop for anyone but African Americans are statistically more likely to commit a crime than caucasians. We live in two different places. Whites and hispanics may be majority panhandlers over there but over here it's blacks and over in Alaska it's nuks. My experience has been with black people therefore I'm more cautious of them.
    The fact that you're a white woman means nothing...Blacks commit the most crimes against other blacks, so the fact that you're white, means statistically, you're probably safer...In Los angeles most the crime is committed by blacks and hispanics, that doesn't mean all blacks and hispanics are criminals...You have a really F'd up way of thinking.. Whats sad is the majority of people think the way you do...

And I'm not saying you're racist because of the way you think, I just think it's unfair to group a race because of the actions of a few..

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

I am a young white woman. I don't stop for anyone but African Americans are statistically more likely to commit a crime than caucasians. We live in two different places. Whites and hispanics may be majority panhandlers over there but over here it's blacks and over in Alaska it's nuks. My experience has been with black people therefore I'm more cautious of them.
      I seriously understand where your coming from, but be careful.While your being cautious of Black people you might let your guard down around the wrong white person and end up victimized anyway.

I am a black person and i can admit that my own people scare me sometimes.Once i let my guard down in front of some white/italian guys and ended up getting robbed, damn near raped and left on a highway to find my own way home.

Most of the White women being killed and kidnapped are being done so by their own people.Be careful...thats all i'm saying...
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by halloweencheif View Post
        The fact that you're a white woman means nothing...Blacks commit the most crimes against other blacks, so the fact that you're white, means statistically, you're probably safer...In Los angeles most the crime is committed by blacks and hispanics, that doesn't mean all blacks and hispanics are criminals...You have a really F'd up way of thinking.. Whats sad is the majority of people think the way you do...

And I'm not saying you're racist because of the way you think, I just think it's unfair to group a race because of the actions of a few..
        I'm not against an entire race. Also again that's L.A. not Alabama. If I was approached by more white people, or asians, or hispanics I would be weary of them. However my experience is with African Americans therefore...

Originally posted by WENN View Post
        I seriously understand where your coming from, but be careful.While your being cautious of Black people you might let your guard down around the wrong white person and end up victimized anyway.

I am a black person and i can admit that my own people scare me sometimes.Once i let my guard down in front of some white/italian guys and ended up getting robbed, damn near raped and left on a highway to find my own way home.

Most of the White women being killed and kidnapped are being done so by their own people.Be careful...thats all i'm saying...
        When I'm walking through a dark parking lot I don't zone in on a particular race. I don't think there's any such thing as being too cautious. I always check my surroundings, under my car and my back seat before I get in. While there are the occassional cases of someone being held up by an African American the main problem is just panhandling. Caucasians lead in drug manufacturing and distribution, spousal abuse, and some of the more sadistic and depraved crimes. So you're right I can't really be too careful around anyone regardless of race. I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience by the way and I hope that you've recovered from it since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny! View Post
          yeah, zing, great. Still stands, reading two or three pages of just sheer ridiculousness. What a waste, oh well.
          W3rd. I've pretty much stopped posting and may completely stop in the near future. These niggaz need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

Comment

I'm not against an entire race. Also again that's L.A. not Alabama. If I was approached by more white people, or asians, or hispanics I would be weary of them. However my experience is with African Americans therefore...
            Well, you said you weren't going to stop for " Black people" anymore..So it kinda sounded that way..but.. whatever, its all good...

Mouthsturbation?

Comment

• Originally posted by MATT PYTHON View Post
              W3rd. I've pretty much stopped posting and may completely stop in the near future. These niggaz need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.
              sigpic

Comment

Totally pictured a pissed off nerd saying this. Didn't feel like making the picture pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by halloweencheif View Post
                  In Los angeles most the crime is committed by blacks and hispanics, that doesn't mean all blacks and hispanics are criminals...
                  QFT

Black and hispanics DO commit the most crimes in the greater Los Angeles area (LA, OC, IE, etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by Corpsey View Post
                    QFT

Black and hispanics DO commit the most crimes in the greater Los Angeles area (LA, OC, IE, etc).
                    We had this black man come to our house asking if we needed our trees cut or some work done around the yard (he ran a business).
                    And my mom FREAKED out, because she thought he was trying to get into the house. I wanted to slap her for her racist ignorance, he was just being nice, and trying to make a dollar.

OT for a sec: I fount a Motor City Machine Guns tape at FYE, the guy is gonna hold it for me till friday, WOOT.

"Redbull and Vodka?"

Comment

• Originally posted by WENN View Post
                      This slut knows what the fuck's up.

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post

Totally pictured a pissed off nerd saying this. Didn't feel like making the picture pretty.
                      I'm a nerd, just not that kind of nerd. Though, as far as I know, I'm the only person that says that.

You should have just used my pic and it would have automatically been pretty.

Comment

I'm a nerd, just not that kind of nerd. Though, as far as I know, I'm the only person that says that.

You should have just used my pic and it would have automatically been pretty.
                        When I was in school. I used to always say "I wish my homework was Asexual so it would do it's self" or "I wish this shit was an organism so it would do it's self" Depending on the subject lol.

"Redbull and Vodka?"

Comment

I guess u told me
                          sigpic

Comment

Ive missed your pearls of wisdom. as well as your pearl necklaces.
                            If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                              Both my parents know. My dad told me I was fat and gave up and girls. My mom accepts me though. I am a little nervous about getting my ass kicked but if it means being honest about who I am and not afraid I can handle it.
                              Being honest about who you are is always good, regardless of getting your ass kicked or not. Don't be afraid.
                              Last edited by Jeremy-V1; 10-15-2009, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                                Ive missed your pearls of wisdom. as well as your pearl necklaces.
                                You never cease to make me laugh lol.

"Redbull and Vodka?"

Comment

Working...
                                X