This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Off-Topic Thread - November 2009

I was bored, and I take great delight in others not being able to do it first.
    You know who you cunts are.

Oh yeah......It's November!
    Where has my god damned year gone to? Must be all the marijuana.

Comment

So should we carry over the discussion about fisting and Jake's asshole from the October thread or should we just change the subject?

Comment

I just spent 5 minutes this morning trying to figure out why the off topic thread was locked before I realized it was November. Thank you kahlua, pina colada, vodka, and beer. You always make me feel so smart.

Show the highlight reel, I wanna see the part where my tit gives everyone a 5 second peep show.

I have a contusion on my foot from when my gay friends heel backed up on me. Why can't drunk people get themselves hurt for a change instead of me?

Comment

Ohp, gon' made 'nother thread.

Comment

I'm so happy it's November.

Comment

I like boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                I was bored, and I take great delight in others not being able to do it first.
                You know who you cunts are.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

Originally posted by SlayerX View Post

"Lame..... Weak..."

Comment

Thank god for the end of daylight savings time. I need as many hours of sleep as possible today.
                    Danny!
                    Vice President of Murder
                    Co-Host of the Double Murder Podcast
                    http://www.Bloody-Disgusting.com/podcasts.php

These ****** need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

Comment

I feels like it should be 5:00.

Comment

So I signed up for Planet Fitness. It is really nice place big on a no judgement gym.

Comment

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
                          So I signed up for Planet Fitness. It is really nice place big on a no judgement gym.
                          I've also been thinking about joining a gym, been so long since I've last worked out.

Ugh, had way too many Sparks energy drinks last night.

Comment

I am starting there tomorrow.

Comment

Stupid fucking Mexican grocery store gave me 3 fucking pounds of chicken breasts after I asked for only three pieces. Just paid 7.00 bucks for their mistake b/c they didn't think it was necessary to learn english when they moved to this country.

I'm just in a bad mood b/c I'm still hung over. I feel like my stomach will never be happy till I puke...

If I don't get enough people to show up tonight to feed three pounds of chicken to heads will roll.

Oh Happy Dia De Los Muertos everybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X