Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off Topic Thread - January 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Gaear's Woodchipper View Post
    IDK, but I've seen his avatar around. He didn't strike me as being ban material.
    Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
    Well he certainly lasted long, what led him to doing that?
    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ad.php?t=86256


    C'est la Vie Douchebag!
    Cinema Junkyard

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
      Wait, it was that guy?! I remember reading that too!
      It was fucking hilarious at the time. His episode tonight though was just sad.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
        That made my night
        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          He was a former member of BD and i think Klownz made some remark about killing him. He wanted to call Klownz out.

          I don't know why he would make another account, if he clearly stated in his last, that he wanted his account de-activated for fear of Klownz killing him. Moron...
          That guy, heh. What a dumbass. And Klownz never even made it to the thread before it got locked.
          Last edited by Gaear's Woodchipper; 01-19-2012, 10:19 PM.
          The gods of metal are not pleased. Expect to find Jack Black shitting in your shoes one random morning.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Gaear's Woodchipper View Post
            Dang!
            Papa Pufncraft's tough.

            Originally posted by Gaear's Woodchipper View Post
            Y'know, I always thought I couldn't read lips. Then I saw your sig and realized I was wrong.

            "They Call me Dirty Shary....fuck me".

            Kind of weird that the xdeathx guy flipped out all of a sudden when he seemed fairly normal when he joined earlier this month. Wonder what took him so long to finally "troll out"?

            52 Hookers and Counting....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              Kind of weird that the xdeathx guy flipped out all of a sudden when he seemed fairly normal when he joined earlier this month. Wonder what took him so long to finally "troll out"?
              I'm thinking he was FDB or someone along those lines, so... no mystery really.
              I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                Papa Pufncraft's tough.




                "They Call me Dirty Shary....fuck me".

                Kind of weird that the xdeathx guy flipped out all of a sudden when he seemed fairly normal when he joined earlier this month. Wonder what took him so long to finally "troll out"?
                He said he had been drinking earlier in the thread. So, maybe reading something he found irritating by Klownz combined with imbibing caused his troll tic?
                The gods of metal are not pleased. Expect to find Jack Black shitting in your shoes one random morning.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gaear's Woodchipper View Post
                  He said he had been drinking earlier in the thread. So, maybe reading something he found irritating by Klownz combined with imbibing caused his troll tic?
                  Good theory, might be the reason.
                  “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

                  Comment


                  • anyone here ben literally shit on bya chick lately? three nites ago while we fucked she shit on my chest without my permission and i ended up i lovin it

                    anyone ben through this incredible experience?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by benthere_dunnit View Post
                      anyone here ben literally shit on bya chick lately? three nites ago while we fucked she shit on my chest without my permission and i ended up i lovin it

                      anyone ben through this incredible experience?
                      Im more of a front end type of guy. Only time Ive ever had two showers in one day.
                      If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by benthere_dunnit View Post
                        anyone here ben literally shit on bya chick lately? three nites ago while we fucked she shit on my chest without my permission and i ended up i lovin it

                        anyone ben through this incredible experience?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by benthere_dunnit View Post
                          anyone here ben literally shit on bya chick lately? three nites ago while we fucked she shit on my chest without my permission and i ended up i lovin it

                          anyone ben through this incredible experience?
                          Best first post ever?

                          52 Hookers and Counting....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            Best first post ever?
                            It's up there.

                            Comment


                            • Clearly he had been reading the thread and new we wouldn't turn away in digust, but instead dicuss it thouroughly for a couple of hours.

                              So... when do we tell him there is two e's in been?
                              My Movie Review Blog
                              The Movie Log

                              Recently Reviewed:
                              The Night Porter
                              Black Dynamite
                              Dark Shadows
                              Underworld: Awakening
                              The Cabin in the Woods



                              "and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post
                                Clearly he had been reading the thread and new we wouldn't turn away in digust, but instead dicuss it thouroughly for a couple of hours.

                                So... when do we tell him there is two e's in been?
                                I think we just did.

                                There's really no need for him to write anything else. Nothing's ever going to top that first post. He peaked.

                                52 Hookers and Counting....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X