FOR SALE: DreamRush Life Size Good Guy doll from Child's Play 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: DreamRush Life Size Good Guy doll from Child's Play 2

Hey folks, I own a limited edition of 300 Good Guy doll from Dreamrush, replicated from the movie Child's Play 2 (although it is more similar to the doll in the first)

The doll itself is in perfect condition, it has been on display but unfortunately due to financial issues I am going to have to sell it. I still have all packaging, including the screen-accurate Good Guy box and the original box for shipping. I will get some pictures up tomorrow.

The doll also comes with a Good Guys apron and a Good Guys helmet, just like in Child's Play 1. There is a small rip on the Good Guys logo on the helmet, I will include a photo of this. I also own the smaller 12" version of the same doll, also made by DreamRush.

Any offers?

You created an account and this thread just to try and sell something? Man, take that shit to ebay.

Comment

Not interested, but if you had a life size Elvira doll, that would be SWEET.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post
        You created an account and this thread just to try and sell something? Man, take that shit to ebay.
        I'm going to - just figured I'd try out here first.

Comment

sounds pretty sweet.

any pictures?
          " Bon Apetit, Bitch! "

Comment

Good Guy Doll offer

Hey im just wondering if your still selling your good guy chucky doll. I am interested and would like to make an offer of about 100.

Comment

hi there have you still got the doll and how much were you thinking about selling it for get back to me

Comment

Hey, does it move and talk like a real good guy doll? How much do you want for it we could make a fair price

Comment

That's pretty cool. I want one.

Comment

good guy doll

Hey, how's it going? I would like to receive some of the pictures because I might wanna buy it from you. Thanks

Comment

hey how much are u thinking ? give me a price and i tell u yes or no i love chucky so willing to pay as much as i can please write bk to me asap xx

Comment

Hi all. Photos will be uploaded later this evening.

The doll doesn't talk like in the films, no.

I am looking to sell the doll for 1000 - 2000. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

chucky doll

Are you still selling your dream rush doll?

Comment

Working...
                            X